WetlookPro

Message # 80758.4.1

Subject: None Re:Just an opinion

Date: Sat 11/04/20 04:02:14 GMT

Name: Bernd uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I take pictures as a hobby, write wetlook novels and shoot films with my girlfriend. Basically, I share your views. But that's exactly why it annoys me. We have so much work with it and others just steal it to get a few followers or a few clicks. I'm not even talking about professional pirates. Only from those who see themselves as fans and steal everything. And then even publish photos that were previously published under an account that you wanted to be friends with. And ultimately not without reason.
In reply to Message (80758.4) Question Just an opinion

By Just a photographer - se Fri 10/04/20 23:37:50 GMT

Hey Bernd,

I am rather surprised to see a message in English from you. Although I have no clue what you might have been producing, I think that I remember it was in German. Please continue in English.

As a photographer myself, I wouldn't be very happy if a picture of mine was used in at another place without asking. And  yes, you can always ask the question why? I stopped asking those questions! I just don't understand what other gain by sharing somebody else's work.

People don't realize how many time it takes to create something. A book doesn't contain one word, and isn't been finished in day. A video isn't shot in 10 minutes and a good photo can take hours to be perfect. And sometimes it can be all against you.

Please don't try to understand, keep on going, you can do it, believe and you will make it. ( people keep saying that to me, but I don't believe it , but maybe you do)

Just a photographer

In reply to Message (80758) None stop stealing content !!!!

By Bernd - uu Fri 10/04/20 12:46:37 GMT

don't you idiots understand? Finally stop the theft of photos and videos. Anyone who wants to enrich themselves with other content should finally stop it! The only thing you can achieve is that the robbed will no longer post anything. It also gets on my nerves that people steal my photos and as their own items. This can also result in legal consequences that are not cheap, so finally leave it. And to everyone else, don't support that by praising and subscribing to them. What is wrong with you?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]