Wetlook-Online

Message # 80575

Subject: News/Mag/Book I like to write so please enjoy

Date: Mon 30/03/20 16:10:16 GMT

Name: someone89 eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I enjoy writing erotic short stories, so I'll post a few while on quarantine, always involving women getting wet in clothes, but often explicit too.

PLease note that english is not my language so there may be a lot of typos.

Hope you enjoy

QT tales #1

She’s sitting at the edge of the pool, with both her feet in heels playing with the water. Tecnho music blasts from inside the house but sounds as if it comes from somewhere far away. Some beats skip out of tempo, must be all the vodka she had on an empty stomach. For a while she mesmerizes at the shine of her pantyhose as she brings her legs up, and then down again into the water. Her dress soaked through the pantyhose and panties around her thighs and ass, must be wet around the pool. Some girl she met earlier at this alcohol fuelled party comes by and sits on top of her legs, looking at her. The girl then moves forward and french kisses her vigorously. Her tongue feels exterior, as if her moves were automatic, but she doesn’t hold back, and keeps tasting the alcohol in that girl’s mouth. The girl starts weighing a lot on her, she eventually falls on her back, and feels a hand touching her between her legs. This girl is absolutely out of bounds, but it feels good to let it flow, even though the girl’s hand doesn’t even reach her pussy, not with the dress and tights she’s wearing. She’s on top of her tongue kissing her mouth and rubbing her panties. Apparently this drinking reunion gave place to some sort of sexual encounter between the attendees, although she couldn’t say she hadn’t been warned by her girl friends, deciding to come by anyway. Now she’s soaked all the way to her neck and hair. She senses she’s about to cum and grabs pieces of grass with her hands. She’s curling her toes underwater but no one can see it. It is a vodka dampened orgasm but still feels fine. She’s tired now. The girl appears to loose interest (or her senses) and just lays by the pool resting. She gets up, dripping, her feet slide a little from her shoes. She spends about 10 minutes looking for her purse in a dark room then heads home on foot, her dress sticking to her body on her back and the shoes squishing a little.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]