MyWetloook

Message # 80263.14.1

Subject: Thumbs Up sadly so true, waterman [nt]

Date: Sun 08/03/20 18:57:14 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (80263.14) None Re:Have you ever

By waterman_the original - de Sat 07/03/20 22:51:28 GMT

Yes I have, too.

Some thoughts: As I started out to explore wetlook via the Internet (which was about the mid 90's) finding some was like finding gems. Even images which today would be rated as crap were collected intensivley. Understandable, because there was nothing else - maybe besides what you could experience yourself in real life.

Times have changed radically: Today you can browse the Internet and will be blown away by the mass of wetlook your search engine will bring up. There is a full market which developed over the last 20 years - and the market ist full. Full of images of all kind of wetlook imaginable. Over the years frequent users will have seen nearly everything. You find wetlook in practically every form you wish. Some in masses, some rare. But its all there.

Whats fine one hand is the problem on the other: As long as we did not have all this everything seemed new and still arousing. Today many wetlook fans are simply saturated. Its hard to show something new, to develop things further. Everbody of oursevles has underun a development, too. I didn't like wetlook in jeans in my beginnings, I do like it very much today. Some time I detected my interest in vintage, another in dresses and so on... Today favourites are changing with seasons and more.

But one thing is constant now: A kind of boredom from the internet wetlook scene. I am missing really inspiring ideas or images. I have produced wetlook art images myself years ago. I have lost my interest in this in between, because I don't want to reproduce again and again but invent new creative things. Which I don't find anymore. No inspirartion from the net, no own.

Maybe this is the drawback of the internet: We experiended an explosive development. Now its all there. But I get teased only, when there is something new or vener seen next. Which seems to be very hard after all of this.

Sadly said.

In reply to Message (80263) Question Have you ever

By Tired - dakina200@hotmail.com uu Fri 06/03/20 21:51:58 GMT

felt like your kink is stuck in a rut?

Don't get me wrong, but it really feels to me like everything new is just a rehash of something done a 1000 times before. I see some new video getting advertised and its either jeans in a shower, jeans in a pool or jeans in a hot tub with a rare gem that's different getting released once in a blue moon.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]