Wetlook-Online

Message # 80101.1

Subject: None Re:Having a fantasy about work colleague

Date: Thu 20/02/20 23:08:53 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's a fantasy , you can fantasize about absolutely anything.

From reading a few of your posts, and answering the, the repeating subject matter is fantasy Vs engagement to the person you are fantasising over.

Normally you would need to know someone very well before you communicate your fantasies about them, that Freindship willl allow you to know the best way to approach the subject.

I also think you would need a guide at that level too, considering your apparent own social skills.

As for approaching people you hardly/don't know then you will end up with no good outcomes from that approach, as mentioned on this forum it will be seen as morally incorrect, creepy and in some circumstances involve law issues.

That being said I'm willing to bet there are forums specifically catering to "chance fantasies" and also chat rooms where people role play with each other in those fantasies.

I have in the past done a bit of those role play fantasies on the UMD chat room

Above all, respect other people if they say no

ML

In reply to Message (80101) None Having a fantasy about work colleague

By Skelenton - gb Thu 20/02/20 22:12:28 GMT

A girl/young woman has started working at my place of employment. I spoke to her today, she's really nice. To be truthful, I can't ever recall speaking to somebody so attractive in all my life.

But the truth is I keep fantasizing about her, imagining her in my ultimate wetlook scenario (where she's wearing boots or wellies, and she has to swim wearing them). I wouldn't be surprised if I have a dream about her tonight.

I'm never going to tell her this, of course, it's just all in my imagination.

My question is this: Is it morally wrong to have fantasies like this? Or, is it acceptable as long as I just keep it in my mind and never mention it to her or nybody else?

Also, am I alone in having thoughts like this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]