Wetlook-Online

Message # 79574.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:WAM???

Date: Sun 05/01/20 22:25:38 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Then you are both spring chickens, because my wife and I have been married since 1981.

1980 was the year I stopped being a wetlook single guy who used to spend too much time at the public libraries thumbing thru books looking for wet pics and stories, and stopped wasting too much time at the beaches with my poloroid camera. 1980 was the year I bought my first video camera and started making my own amateur wetlook videos.

1980 was a time when wetlook fans thought they were the only person in the world who had this strange hobby.

It was not until 1984 when Delphi and Compuserve forums connected people online for the first time.....that I was able to find Wetfan and several other wetlook fans on online bulletin boards....and then I realized that I was not the only person on this planet who was interested in wetlook.

MK

In reply to Message (79574.1.1.1.1) Pulsing WAM???

By ncgreg231 - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Sun 05/01/20 20:52:29 GMT

i *think* Gary is close in age to me, so then, @1980...? MK = wam encyclopedia!
In reply to Message (79574.1.1.1) None Re:WAM. what else...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 05/01/20 04:41:27 GMT

Nothing comes to mind exactly as you describe. For starters  I have no idea what year that you were 9 years old...you did not say. I would need more info....i.e. was it a movie or a tv show.

There is a similar scene in an Outer Limits episode....check the 5 minute mark ...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kp8cn

I know of several other scenes like you mention, but those were color films not b&w (e.g. the Dark Secret of Harvest Home).

There is the white wedding dress ghost girl in the lake from "Let's Scare Jessica to Death" but again that was in color and not in black and white.

MK

In reply to Message (79574.1.1) Help Me Re:WAM. what else...

By Gary Kay - uu Sun 05/01/20 04:16:32 GMT

Cool, that is the one, as usual you nailed it. How about this one. I was 9 yrs old  and this was the first ever wetlook I'D ever seen but I didn't look at the TV guide to get the title. it was black &wht, the premise I presume was a guy was responsible for a girls death in a lake or a motor boat, She kept coming back to him in a long pretty white dress and luring him into the lake at night, each time a bit deeper, the last time she came to him she lured him too far out in the water to get back to shore. Don't have any time frame, character names or anything other than the recollection of seeing a pretty girl in a dress wet.
In reply to Message (79574.1) Info Re:WAM. what else...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sat 04/01/20 15:00:08 GMT

Sounds like the 1931 Charley Chase / Thelma Todd short "The Pip from Pittsburgh".

You can check it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULbUyBpvz50

This was the follow up to their 1930 film "Whispering Whoopee" which has the greatest soda seltzer wetlook scene of all time ... in 90 years no other film or wetlook producer has done a soda seltzer scene as good as this one ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2v8r5Mrgq0

MK

In reply to Message (79574) Wink Smile WAM. what else...

By Gary Kay - uu Sat 04/01/20 04:20:28 GMT

So I caught just the briefest glimpse, looks like the premise was a B&W film, old school, maybe 40s, a guy in a tux and lady in a long white formal gown, well done up, dancing around a room, found their way out of a doorway and plunged into a mud filled trough. Was wondering if anyone had an idea:)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.217 seconds to generate ]