minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 15:55:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 79539.5

Subject: None Re:Coed Wet Jeans Shoot Turns X-Rated When Passion Takes Over!

Date: Wed 01/01/20 17:03:00 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
HORRIBLE.  

WTF is this???  Not one good thing about this one.  The wheels been starting to fall off for a while now. And after seeing this one they definitely have fallen off and the car is in the ditch.    Call a wrecker !! What a turd &#128169;

In reply to Message (79539) Video Coed Wet Jeans Shoot Turns X-Rated When Passion Takes Over! html

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Tue 31/12/19 20:56:13 GMT

Passion Takes Over! Coed Wet Jeans Shoot Goes X-Rated!
"Wetlook Jeans Video Shoot Turns Into Ariel Cumming All Over Herself!"
So, this escalated really quickly :) Hey guys, it's Ariel here. Hope you're doing well.

This video was filmed a while back. I've been saving it in my private collection of kinky stuff I do, lol! I decided to let it out of the vault today.

This video started out as a very simple coed wet jeans custom video shoot. I was to introduce Jake to the pleasures of getting wet fully-clothed in jeans and a t-shirt. I got in first, the water was hot, just like I like it, Jake followed me. We submerged pretty quickly, the hot water felt great and we wanted to be under it. We're smiling and enjoying being together, both smitten with the other. I grab the nozzle that sprays water and start trying to work it, get it working, then Jake sits on the side and wants me to sit on his lap, I do. Hands are immediately all over me. Yessssss. He grabs my pussy through my jeans, he knows I love that. I'm getting even wetter than I already was! I get on my knees in front of him and take his cock out of his jeans and put it in my mouth and proceed to give him the dick sucking that I know makes him want to crawl out of his skin. After I drive him nuts sucking on his dick for a while, he takes my jeans off and has me bend over in front of him so he can lick my ass. It's time to get freaky, we do that a lot lol! Again, I find myself with his dick in my mouth, and then he lets me know he wants me to lick his ass and stroke his cock for him. I told you it was getting freaky!

After I rim him for a while I sit on side of the tub and rub my pussy so he can watch me and get really turned on. He licks my pussy for me and then fingers me deep, the way I like it. Once again I find myself with his cock in my mouth, I must really enjoy sucking it because I do it all the dam time! A bit later we're both sitting on side of the tub together, masturbating, him stroking his big dick and me using the shower nozzle to spray against my clit, he's rubbing my body while I'm focusing on getting off. He takes the nozzle from me and points it at my pussy so all I have to do is close my eyes tight and focus on cumming. And I did! And it was fucking phenomenal. I love getting this down and freaky where the passion just over comes you and you just gotta make that other person and yourself cum!

So yeah, I know a lot of you wetlookers do not like to see nudity at all so if that's the case do not buy this one. The first half is fully-clothed. The last half we are both in various stages of undress. I just couldn't help myself. I needed it. Badly! lol.
Starring:
Files Included:1
Total Size:954.07MB
Total Runtime:21 mins, 37 secs
Production Year:2019
Date Added:12/31/19

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]