WetlookPro

Message # 79473.1

Subject: Sad Re:Dry spell rant

Date: Wed 25/12/19 21:35:26 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Right there with ya, bud.  It's always the worst this time of year...holidays only amplify the loneliness.  Women have so many bullshit "tests" that you have to pass before you're allowed anywhere near their pants, it's hardly worth the time anymore.  I'm 47, and STILL haven't figured out the formula.  The hell with them.
In reply to Message (79473) Info Dry spell rant

By Only a Bill - uu Wed 25/12/19 21:06:23 GMT

Merry Xmas everyone! As of now, it's been 3 years since I've had sex, not for the lack of trying, just rotten luck/I'm bad at it/etc. In terms of wetlook I have taken a few pictures of friends fully clothed in water, but they didn't progress past just a fun and silly photo project. Lack of intimacy kind of gets to me sometimes, but I can't seem to do anything about it, it does get a bit lonely and frustrating, and run of the mill canned advice from vanilla people, remarks that "don't look for love, let love find you" or "you will find someone" have gotten old at least a year ago. Bleh.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]