minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 02/05/24 06:37:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 79365.1.1

Subject: None was supposed to be “customs” not “candids” of course in the above :/ [nt]

Date: Sat 14/12/19 17:30:27 GMT

Name: MiguelWarsaw eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (79365.1) Info From my experience producers reply swiftly...

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Sat 14/12/19 17:29:16 GMT

Not sure who makes candids, but I’ve contacted many producers for various reasons over the years: MK, Leonmoomin, Dima from Wetlooker, Eileen from Wamderland, WetClip NL (old WetlookDVD), Erik Elsas, Flaviu (EuroWam) who I remember, probably more and they all responded very fast and were very helpful...
In reply to Message (79365) Question Anyone else tired of custom video producers never responding?

By Tired - dakina200@hotmail.com uu Sat 14/12/19 16:28:05 GMT

Hey everyone.

I've been trying to get a very simple custom video done for the past 3 months, but for some really odd reason I've run into the issues with the producers who state they do custom video have really lousy customer service. Frankly speaking out of 10 only 2 responded back to me and one of those went radio silent when I asked if I could use paypal instead of a some phone app to pay for it with, the other one asked for $300 to cover for what would be a mere 2 minute shoot at most. The rest of them simply do not respond even if I try to contact them several times.

Anyone else but me finding this to be pretty annoying?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]