WetlookPro

Message # 79275.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:trivia note

Date: Sat 07/12/19 04:06:27 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

>She has been wet so many times I wonder what she thought about making those scenes.

I seriously doubt that she ever gave it a second thought.......she was probably too exhausted to even think what she was doing at that time....because for 5 years from 1982-1986 she worked like a zombie  for 16 hours a day, being transported from one studio to another studio, because she was appearing in 2 different prime time shows at the same time. She would work on the Dynasty set for half a day, and then jump into a limo to go to another studio to work on the T.J. Hooker series on the same day. She was in the rare position of appearing in 2 different prime time shows playing 2 different characters at the same time for 5 years.  She also did 1 wet scene on T. J Hooker as well.

Personally I like the wet dress comedy scene in a bar that she did on Saturday Night Live. Also checkout her wet scene in the 1997 tv movie "Double Tap".

About 20 years ago Catherine Oxenberg set up her own amateur site for fans and she posted several minutes of her private home video footage that showed behind the scenes while making her pool fight with Heather Locklear. I was lucky because she only kept it online for a short time, and then she deleted the footage and shut down that website....but I was able to grab the footage before she deleted it.

MK

In reply to Message (79275.1.1.1) Happy Re:trivia note

By soaking wet - us Sat 07/12/19 01:59:45 GMT

Awesome.  Thank you MK.  I remember that scene on Dallas, It was very good.  Heather much hotter than Charlene IMHO.  Heather wet jeans scene in Dynasty reunion was spectacular as well as Oxenburg pool fight.  She has been wet so many times I wonder what she thought about making those scenes.
In reply to Message (79275.1.1) Info trivia note

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 06/12/19 18:48:28 GMT

FYI there is an identical scene to the Dynasty scene on the rival show Dallas. In the Dallas episode Charlene Tilton dives in the pool with Andrew Steven in Season 12 episode 5 Exact same scene as the Dynasty scene. Same set up and camera angles, diving in the pool, and underwater kiss. The only difference is that in the Dallas scene Charlene dives in the pool in jeans and a t shirt, whereas the Heather scene is with shorts.

In reply to Message (79275.1) Film/AVI Re:Question for MK

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 06/12/19 18:03:06 GMT

The season 8 opening credits are somewhat misleading because this is not a scene from Season 8. It was actually a scene from the prior season, episode 4 of season 7.

This scene is well known on the underwater and wet hair forums. It is less known on the wetlook forum because it is more of a wet t shirt, underwater and wet hair scene.

If you are a wet t shirt, hair or underwater fan, it rates highly. Nice shot of the wet hair and lug nuts.  Full clothing wetlook fans mostly chat about her wet jeans scene or the pool fight with Catherine Oxenberg.

I pulled it from my archives and uploaded it for you to check it out on the Wamtec Twitter feed...

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

In reply to Message (79275) Question Question for MK

By Soaking Wet - us Fri 06/12/19 13:14:06 GMT

Question for MK,  I’m a big Heather Locklear fan and she has gotten wet and muddy many times.  The opening credits of Season 8 of Dynasty show her diving into a pool wearing a yellow tank top.  The credits show an underwater shot.  I was hoping you could be so kind as to let me know what episode this scene was in and if it was any good.  Thank you in advance.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]