Wetlook-Online

Message # 79275.1

Subject: Film/AVI Re:Question for MK

Date: Fri 06/12/19 18:03:06 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The season 8 opening credits are somewhat misleading because this is not a scene from Season 8. It was actually a scene from the prior season, episode 4 of season 7.

This scene is well known on the underwater and wet hair forums. It is less known on the wetlook forum because it is more of a wet t shirt, underwater and wet hair scene.

If you are a wet t shirt, hair or underwater fan, it rates highly. Nice shot of the wet hair and lug nuts.  Full clothing wetlook fans mostly chat about her wet jeans scene or the pool fight with Catherine Oxenberg.

I pulled it from my archives and uploaded it for you to check it out on the Wamtec Twitter feed...

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

In reply to Message (79275) Question Question for MK

By Soaking Wet - us Fri 06/12/19 13:14:06 GMT

Question for MK,  I’m a big Heather Locklear fan and she has gotten wet and muddy many times.  The opening credits of Season 8 of Dynasty show her diving into a pool wearing a yellow tank top.  The credits show an underwater shot.  I was hoping you could be so kind as to let me know what episode this scene was in and if it was any good.  Thank you in advance.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]