WetlookPro

Message # 79248.1.1

Subject: Info Re:I question the question

Date: Tue 03/12/19 04:32:28 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There were 2....and the scene you mention is not included because the question said "full body wetlook" i.e. total body immersion and wet hair and that scene you cite was not a full body wetlook scene.

I will not discuss things on an open forum. You need to email me to submit answers or engage in discussions but you only get one guess.

In reply to Message (79248.1) Peace Man I question the question

By soakkfann - us Tue 03/12/19 02:16:49 GMT

Not that I would ever question YOU - :)

I believe there is only 1.

On the potential 2nd, while hair did not get wet, she did walk thru water twice.

Once chained with other Angels and once during night surveillance.

Willing to discuss after the contest.

In reply to Message (79248) None 53 more videos, Russian stuff, a contest and news

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 02/12/19 17:11:02 GMT

53 more videos have been uploaded to the Megastore.

Sample pics and new contest @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Full Galleries @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

Wamtec News:

* The server was full so we have deleted 2000 of the older videos to free up 2TB more in disk space to accommodate new file uploads. FYI you can still display the galleries for all the videos taken offline and you can still order any offline video by sending me your cart ID and then I will re-upload any files no longer online. The offline files can be detected by looking at the File SIze column, because if the file size says 0mb (zero megs) it means the file is no longer online, but you can still request me to re-upload any file you want.

* We are changing our DVD shipping policies because many people have newer devices that do not have DVD drives any more. Many folks do not have a Blu Ray player or DVD player, and they cannot always download large files because they do not have a fast internet connection. We are therefore giving folks the option to have files sent to them on a USB Flash Drive / Thumb Drive which is much easier to insert to laptops and tablets. We are offering a Free flash drive with Free Shipping to those folks who want to have bulk files sent to them on a Flash Drive.

* The latest WETLOOK CONTEST has been posted and is a quiz about wetlook in the original Charlie's Angels TV series. This is timely given that the new 2019 Charlie's Angel movie has just been released, and that is a wetlook travesty that is worse than the earlier 2000 and 2003 movies and the abysmal 2011 reboot series. The latest 2019 film does have a wetlook underwater car rescue scene with the ladies, but you do not get to see any wetlook due to the manic music video style editing. If they come out with a behind the scenes making of the 2019 film, perhaps they will show more than we see in the actual film. Anyway the latest contest on my Twitter feed relates to wetlook in the 1976-81 tv series.

Have fun

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]