minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 05/05/24 08:52:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 79175.2

Subject: Hello Re:Producers - plans for 4K or 1080p HDR?

Date: Sun 24/11/19 17:08:11 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The 4K debate is the same debate as 360VR and 3D debate.......i.e. each producer knows his own customers the best and can poll them to find out what they will go for and so they can produce the content their fans will like.

We have trial tested 4K media, 360VR media and 3D media and polled our customers, and the vast majority said they prefer Standard HD media at 720p and 1080p for downloads, because they are easier to download, and it is easier for streaming members as well. For example, I have an older desktop pc and if I try to play a 4K streaming video I get "the blue screen of death" and my pc crashes. 4K is only for people with relatively newer computers and tablets and those you have really fast internet speeds. We have been shooting the Russian Fountains Girls series in 4K for the last 2 years we polled our regular customers and only 3 people wanted the media at 4K, so I downconverted the media to 1080p because there was little interest in the 4K camera masters.

Based on all the feedback I get, the pixel density of a the video is not the number one priority of most wetlook fans. It is still important, but not as important as

1) Producing innovative and original scenes, and interesting scripts or scenarios....as opposed to the same old same old scenes

2) Having great looking models with a gregarious personality who can engage the audience......as opposed to models who do not exude much personality (like a stonefaced runway model)

3) Having great locations and production sets.....as opposed to shooting scenes in a bathroom

4) Having rock solid camerawork....as opposed to jerky camerawork

Unless the producer does those 4 things as well, then it does not make a difference if he has a 4K camera or not.

Hollywood releases hundreds of films every year in super high definition and shown in Imax theatres, and 80% of Imax films are either crap films, or are uninteresting films. 75% of the films Bruce Willis and Nicolas Cage have made in the last 10 years have been total stinkers......and watching them in 4K does not make a bad film any better....it is still a bad film.

If you want to aim for 4K....cool....make that your 5th priority....but make sure you address the first 4 priorities as well.

MK

In reply to Message (79175) Question Producers - plans for 4K or 1080p HDR?

By anonymuoso - uu Sun 24/11/19 07:16:04 GMT

First of all, thanks to all producers who already produce content in 4k, foremost example Erik Elsas, who has been a pioneer in the wetlok field for many years. And more recently the originally photographers, now videographers too, Astra Potsdam with their Youtube channel with beautiful 4k content.

But are other producers planning to switch to 4k? Is the market ready for it? Or the cost of editing and hosting the huge video files is not justified yet?

And I know raw resolution is not an answwer to al questions in itself. That is why I ask: has any of the producers at least contemplated producing HDR (High Dynamic Range) content? A FullHD HDR file would not be much bigger than a regular FullHD file, but the impact on viewers would be bigger than just switching to 4k, with clear vivid colors, nice contrast and dynamic range, I think the texture of wet clothes would be greatly enhanced. And those who do not have HDR TVs would see the regular colors. A win-win.

And prosumer HDR camcorders are not that expensive these days.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.139 seconds to generate ]