Wetlook-Online

Message # 79174.1.2

Subject: Question Yes, that one works for me too, Miguel

Date: Sun 24/11/19 16:51:58 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is weird.   I have tried copying and pasting lots of different examples, from randomly chosen archive pages up to about 18 months ago, into the search box, and it finds some but not others.    All the ones I tried within the last couple of months worked, so I began to think that it only worked for recent posts - but then found some posts a year ago which worked.    The one I tried before doing my original post was the youtube url from post 77524 (just because it happened to be right after the post I linked to below); that still doesn't work for me, does it work for other people?    Confused
In reply to Message (79174.1) Question wait, what? It still works fine for me...

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Sat 23/11/19 22:35:07 GMT

I just tried with vk.com which I used to search old Russian stuff, and which is always inside the message and not in the title and as usual. Tried (https://mydailyspace.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/polfoto-48537185-1.jpg) so a random URL from some Nov 11 post (total at random click at one of the last posts on the current page as I’m not sure how fast Google scans) and also got the results. Everything works fine as ever. The forum uses Google search. Maybe you blocked something in Google settings of your account?
In reply to Message (79174) Question Why can I no longer search the content of previous posts

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 23/11/19 21:43:12 GMT

As various people have said, almost everything which Anonymous has posted had been posted before (which is no doubt why he found them so easily, of course, given the way all these social media sites suggest to you things which other 'people like you' have viewed).   A few years ago, when I used to post lots of youtubes to the Forum I used first to check whether each had been posted before by copying and pasting the url into the Forum search box, which would then tell me any post in which the same url appeared.   But I can't do that now - the search function now only searches the titles of posts and names of posters, and not their content.    Is this because of a change in my own software, or is it a change in the Forum - and if the latter, why?    

I suspect our anonymous poster is not the kind of person to bother with that sort of check anyway, but, assuming he was relatively new to the Forum, there would now appear to be no way in which he could have found out whether what he was posting was 'old stuff' even if he had wanted to???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]