WetlookPro

Message # 79012.2

Subject: Hello Interesting Survey Results

Date: Sun 10/11/19 15:55:19 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Your results say that 71% did not practice wetlook in public, while 29% responded that they do practice wetlook in public. From the 71% who say they do not practice wetlook in public, your results say that the 71% who do not practice wetlook are because of lack of social acceptance, for fear of standing out, and they are afraid of discomfort and diseases.

I would submit that your survey questions may have overlooked the major reason why the majority of wetlook fans do not practice wetlook themselves, and that is because the majority of wetlook fans are spectators and VOYEURS and not practitioners.

I can speak for my own situation, being a 50 year SPECTATOR of wetlook who has never had the slightest interest in practicing wetlook on myself...and having spent the last 30 years chatting to thousands of wetlook fans....and most people are spectators...not players. I would submit that if you encompass ALL kinds of wetlook fans....that the 29% are the practitioners who enjoy self wetlook, and the other 71% are the voyeurs who enjoy watrching wetlook and have no interest in self-wetting.

Wetlook fans who do not practice self wetlook do not do so because of lack of social acceptance or fear....they do not practice it because this is not what turns them on. What turns on the majority of wetlook fans is to be a Voyeur. Just like football.....there are those who enjoy playing football.....but the vast majority of football fans enjoy being spectators....not players.

MK

In reply to Message (79012) Pictures Wetlook-life

By Slawomir Lorenc - pl Sun 10/11/19 14:25:16 GMT

My own photographic art project: „Wetlook-life”

My artistic activities and presentations that make up the project aimed to seek social acceptance and tolerance.

The aim of the exhibition is to present a change in human perception depending on his clothes in a dry-wet relationship.

I'm going to determine how wet clothing can be the art of choosing between exclusion and distinction.

Photos was presented in international art festival Labyrinth (October 2019, Frankfurt/Oder, Germany):

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]