MyWetloook

Message # 78859.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Question about oil

Date: Sun 27/10/19 16:22:55 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email: Truromass@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Vegetable oil does make some of the best wetlook and is biodegradable.  Shoot outdoors when weather is nice.  Clothes are ruined.  Rip.

The automotive oil based rustproofing agents, I'm told are no longer petroleum based as they wear off.. Now they're environmentally friendly..

" rustproofing gone wild???   Where's Ariel and Jayce??.  I think we have a themed shoot.     The aerosol "rust check" brand here is red.. and smells like cherry cough syrup....so....not unpleasant.  

In reply to Message (78859.1.1) None Re:Question about oil

By wetwld - us Sun 27/10/19 10:50:13 GMT

There is a difference between cooking oil, body lotion (baby) oil and petroleum base (used engine oil is fantastic on destroying clothes)

Since cooking oil normally gets in your system when you eat fried foods anyway, it wont harm the skin from the outside. Look at the Dawn dishwashing ads for cleanup

hints. Works well on the petroleum stuff.  Baby oil probably works better for the desired effect. More expensive than cooking. Use the cheaper store brands. Easier to wash up. Baby oil seems to leave very little staining if any. Cleanup of everything else would be the problem. Baby oil is easiest, soap and water. Cooking oil needs more detergent, see Dawn. Engine oil is hazardous to the skin and harder to wash off everything. Its designed to be that way.

Enjoy.

In reply to Message (78859.1) Question Re:Question about oil

By wetwhiteandblue - us Sat 26/10/19 17:24:04 GMT

Unless you do it in someone else's studio or facilities where cleanup is their responsibility, are you sure you want to get involved with a major cleanup?  Oil is not the easiest to wash off and any clothes you wear will definitely have to be discarded.  Using a washer is highly NOT recommended with cooking oil or any type of oil for that matter.  Hand washing is not as easy as you think and you don't want to put oil down a drain.  

I suggest you think hard on this idea and hope you make a "clean" decision!

In reply to Message (78859) None Question about oil

By SoakedSportyGirl - uu Sat 26/10/19 16:05:25 GMT

Can someone answer a question for me???

I been wanting to take a oil bath in my Nike yoga clothes. And I have 5 gallons of clear frying oil.

Does anyone know if that is good oil to use or will it cause some kind of skin irritation??  I want to take a oil bath but I don’t want to I’ll from it.

Any advise would be great.

Stay Soaked.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]