Wetlook-Online

Message # 78767.2

Subject: Read This I have more than 50.000 Tubes

Date: Fri 18/10/19 17:56:40 GMT

Name: Michael de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have more than 50T YouTube on my hard disks and I´m not making such a show out of that.

After uploading to YouTube, all rights of distribution is going over to YouTube. That is clearly written in their conditions.

Means, you are paying for stolen material.

Babyspet and you should pay attention that YouTube is not requesting penalty from you by ordering stolen material.

How can somebody pay money to such a fraud?

In reply to Message (78767) Video All 4 Vols for 1 low price

By Babyspet - samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com uu Thu 17/10/19 22:31:07 GMT

Just a reminder that Paypal is now working on BP for incoming orders and then sending them for processing to us.

In the past we have had a 6 month stay when you order, but that was for just one set.

Right now we are offering ALL 4 vols. to download of Youtubes from 2000 on UP..OVER 6,500 videos put up so

members can download them...Many of them not seen by many folks and also lots of these YouTubes are NO longer around on the Tubes to collect.

Another reminder.....BP.com will change content beginning March 1st 2020..No more wetlook after Feb. 29, 2020 so this means

the sooner you join, the MORE time you have to go thru all 6500 videos and save the ones you want.  The cost is just $24.99  for

EVERYTHING!    This is indeed a super deal and if you join today or join in December you still pay the $24.99 and ALL memberships

will end by March 1st, 2020.  So drop by now and have all the time you want once you have joined to collect all on this site.

www.babyspet.com

The domain name will be the same March 1st, but the content will be another source.  Enjoy  BP

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]