Wetlook-Online

Message # 78700.5.1.1

Subject: None Re:how do you know?

Date: Mon 14/10/19 01:31:07 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
He posts bestseller lists after each year.... top 100 or so.... wait for the 2019. And compare with lurker ratings. You’ll see the same as in 2018, unless humble attempts like my post attract people to voting and it gets more normal.
In reply to Message (78700.5.1) Question how do you know?

By Anonymous - uu Sun 13/10/19 11:35:58 GMT

I would be interested in how you seam to know which videos are bestsellers, an that the people who rate are "lurkers" who rarely buy? Is there some secret statistics page on wetlooker.com where you can see all this? ^^
In reply to Message (78700.5) Read This seems people misunderstood me, so what I meant in two simple sentences

By MikeyPHX - us Sun 13/10/19 00:28:26 GMT

Normal sites: ratings correspond to bestsellers and take account first and foremost QUALITY of content, as in HD video, storyline as it is, beauty of model.

Wetlook sites: ratings (at least in the first days) do NOT correspond to bestsellers at all, ignore the quality of content and opinions about model, concentrate only on clothes preferences of some rater-lurkers rarely buyers.

Which is weird for the majority, used to ratings on Po...hub. Or Amazon. Or eBay. Or imdb...

In reply to Message (78700) Info People! Rate sets on Werlooker - please read why.

By MikeyPHX - us Sat 12/10/19 13:11:04 GMT

Really, do it. As there is a at least one guy who seems to be always there who gives “poor” ratings to all sets, regardless of model beauty and quality, accept a couple where the close are to his taste. And he seems to be always on there, a different guy with different taste those the same, but less abusing the system as he gives average to all except those he likes. They seem always to be online, especially the first guy and they make a mockery of the system, which should reflect quality of sets, beauty of models (like on other sites) and not personal preferences. But it seems our community is totally immature compared to more mainstream entertainment. At least the part that votes. So please vote, normally, all of you who come to Wetlooker, especially often, so votes reflect quality of newer sets and are actually useful to other users.

And for the guy who keeps giving poor to superb bestseller quality sets with great models and objectively nice clothes - are you 5?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]