WetlookPro

Message # 78700.4.1.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:No Subject

Date: Sat 12/10/19 19:51:24 GMT

Name: Dima ru

Email: dima@wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dear WETMAC,

I can repeat it again: don't buy our sets if something (like photographer's hand) can destroy entire set for you. Your possible disappointment is not worth your money.

I will prefer to close my business or make it private but not to try to satisfy all complaining (for absolutely not-worthing reasons) rare customers.

But for other - we are open for any constructive criticism and we are becoming better only with your help and suggestions!

In reply to Message (78700.4.1) None No Subject

By Dave - uu Sat 12/10/19 16:36:53 GMT

That is the quickest way to put yourself out of business. I criticized someone once and actually got threats. I don't even bother to open his offerings and would never buy his shit anyway. I'm surprised that Dima would stoop to that. Terrible business plan; attack your customers. Shame on him.
In reply to Message (78700.4) Info Re:People! Rate sets on Werlooker - please read why.

By WETMAC - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com sx Sat 12/10/19 15:56:43 GMT

I actually dared to criticise after purchasing a couple of sets and finding that the photographer featured in both and could be seen moving in front of the camera.  I liked the models and I liked the wetlook but did not like seeing the photographer.  In reply I basically got quite a terse reply from Dima which kind of took me back.  He basically told me not to bother buying any more of his sets and that the photographer was there to take the photos to go with the video and basically if I did not like it then tough.  He basically told me to not buy any more of his sets in future, and I have not done so. Dima showed me that he has no customer relations and that he does not take to criticism, even put in a polite way as I explained I paid to see the model and not the photographer.  If I have ever criticised a producer in the past or pointed out something I did not like for what I considered to be reasonable grounds, (something I have rarely had to do), I have always received a civil reply and an explanation but never have I been replied to like I was from Dima, and never have I been told not to buy a producer's products in the future.  

So I would say that to criticise is ok except that it can be taken the wrong way and so you need to be prepared to get a response which you may not like.  And Dima, if you are reading this I will be prepared to print the email you sent me should it be warranted.

In reply to Message (78700) Info People! Rate sets on Werlooker - please read why.

By MikeyPHX - us Sat 12/10/19 13:11:04 GMT

Really, do it. As there is a at least one guy who seems to be always there who gives “poor” ratings to all sets, regardless of model beauty and quality, accept a couple where the close are to his taste. And he seems to be always on there, a different guy with different taste those the same, but less abusing the system as he gives average to all except those he likes. They seem always to be online, especially the first guy and they make a mockery of the system, which should reflect quality of sets, beauty of models (like on other sites) and not personal preferences. But it seems our community is totally immature compared to more mainstream entertainment. At least the part that votes. So please vote, normally, all of you who come to Wetlooker, especially often, so votes reflect quality of newer sets and are actually useful to other users.

And for the guy who keeps giving poor to superb bestseller quality sets with great models and objectively nice clothes - are you 5?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]