minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 07/05/24 14:40:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 78700.3.2

Subject: Info I’m not the owner. Just a user, who is weirded by misleading ratings.

Date: Sun 13/10/19 00:13:05 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I’m just a wetlook client, NOT the owner of Wetlooker. I don’t see bestsellers for any site. I can get the gist which ones they are, based on numbers of votes (though as I said not the verdict) and the yearly bestseller lists after many months, however it is still absurd when two dislikes vote a set of a super popular model down to sat 2.5 (as they are first, while we all now this set will be on the bestseller list (happens for super popular models of best quality series in clothes the mentioned dude dislike for some reason).
In reply to Message (78700.3) None Re:People! Rate sets on Werlooker - please read why.

By Don in Florida - us Sat 12/10/19 15:14:14 GMT

People say anything. But people vote with their money. You should be able to tell quickly what is selling. Those are your "best" sets. Your picture quality is great and your models are pretty. There is a variety of clothing styles so everyone should be happy. But everyone has an anonymous pipe into the forum in front of them so they can type anything and will, depending on their maturity level.
In reply to Message (78700) Info People! Rate sets on Werlooker - please read why.

By MikeyPHX - us Sat 12/10/19 13:11:04 GMT

Really, do it. As there is a at least one guy who seems to be always there who gives “poor” ratings to all sets, regardless of model beauty and quality, accept a couple where the close are to his taste. And he seems to be always on there, a different guy with different taste those the same, but less abusing the system as he gives average to all except those he likes. They seem always to be online, especially the first guy and they make a mockery of the system, which should reflect quality of sets, beauty of models (like on other sites) and not personal preferences. But it seems our community is totally immature compared to more mainstream entertainment. At least the part that votes. So please vote, normally, all of you who come to Wetlooker, especially often, so votes reflect quality of newer sets and are actually useful to other users.

And for the guy who keeps giving poor to superb bestseller quality sets with great models and objectively nice clothes - are you 5?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]