minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 02/05/24 02:27:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 78628.1.1.1.1

Subject: Unfazed signs it's time to relax. Dolls are a thing some people like.

Date: Sat 05/10/19 20:38:32 GMT

Name: Synthetic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

C'mon man, you're offering me help I haven't asked for. I'm not interested in "game", being a PUA, or anything like that. My life is very good as it is, and my doll is the cherry on top. No drama, no breakups, no cheating, no getting yelled at in my own home, and no paying someone else's bills.

If I'm the only wetlooker in the world that owns a love doll, I guess that just makes me unique. I'm putting it out there, because maybe someone else can find their happiness too.

In reply to Message (78628.1.1.1) Depressed signs of the apocalypse???

By NCgreg/pidor - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Sat 05/10/19 17:21:00 GMT

Hello everyone, i am a wetlooker and my name is Greg.

I have to say i am quite alarmed by your posting.  and the saying goes "its a free country" (not really, but those conversations fit better in other forums/blogs!)

On the other hand, if you are not having the success that you would like, i highly suggest you "level up" your skills.  I write because i dare say i had similar difficulties when i was younger, and when i was able to "level up" my skills, my success went up as well!

If you have enough money to spend on a doll, then you have the brains to read a book, or start watching youtube videos that have A LOT of information about "skills"  Books are a little old fashioned, but "Rules of the Game" (by Neil Strauss, and perhaps also his memoir "The Game") is one that i highly recommend.  On youtube is "ScottJack" or perhaps "Marni" (also at winggirlmethod.com) among MANY others.

It appears you are missing out on the fun you can have with a real person.  You don't have to give up the doll if you don't want to...

HTH (hope this helps!!!)

-NCGreg/"pidor"

In reply to Message (78628.1.1) None Re:Are there any doll owners here?

By Synthetic - us Sat 05/10/19 16:19:12 GMT

Short answer? Yes!

Obviously it would be better if she were robotic and able to move on her own, but she is lots of fun to feel up and squeeze tightly while in the shower or on a pile of towels afterward.

I'd recommend keeping an open mind, if anyone is like me and has been unable to otherwise fulfill their private fantasies. Dollmakers have really made some great strides in making ladies that look and feel real.

In reply to Message (78628.1) None Re:Are there any doll owners here?

By Anonymous - uu Sat 05/10/19 13:52:55 GMT

Does she look, and feel, good in wet clothes?

In reply to Message (78628) Question Are there any doll owners here?

By Synthetic - us Sat 05/10/19 04:32:48 GMT

Hey all, longtime lurker, 35 y/o. I've been a wetlooker my whole life, but have been fairly unsuccessful with women, to the point that it's been around seven years now since I last got laid. Only one woman ever engaged in any sort of wetlook play with me, and I should count myself lucky even for that, I guess. So after my latest dry spell, I decided to try something radical -- a year ago, I bought a realistic TPE love doll. She's 5'5", and about 75lbs. She stands on her own, wears (and looks amazing in) any and every outfit I buy for her, and is surprisingly enjoyable to just have around in my home.

I was just idly wondering tonight if there were any other wetlookers hanging out here that have decided to forego the drama and disappointment that come with real dating and get themselves a synth girl. To be clear, I'm talking about the kind sold by vendors like https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/ ... not the ridiculous-looking, cheap blowup kind.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]