WetlookPro

Message # 78577.2

Subject: None Re:Disneyland Paris wet?

Date: Sat 28/09/19 19:27:59 GMT

Name: Messylaura gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

agree tights and a dress will dry out pretty quick on a dry day, if its a wet day and i know i'm going to be waiting around after i get wet i usually take a dry dress and or under vest to put on, if you put them in a airtight plastic bag in a shoulder bag, no matter how wet you get they stay dry also clever to put make up and you phone in a plastic bag if its not water proof.

if you do get wet and cold keep walking around the movement will keep you warm too

i've been to a few music festivals in the rain, during the day its not too bad, as night falls when you wet you temp drops, even if its still pouring with rain the moment (walking not just flapping your arms stops you going past the point of no return.

if you going to be staying in wet clothes multiple layers will stave off some of the wind chill effect as your body heat wont be able to distaste? so quick

In reply to Message (78577) None Disneyland Paris wet?

By Unknowns - uu Sat 28/09/19 12:25:20 GMT

I’m going to Disneyland Paris with my girlfriend in a few weeks and was wondering how wet you get in the rides..and which ones that are open in low season get you wet.

She will be wearing tight jeans probably, and some sort of jacket. The weather will be rainy.

Would something like leggings be better to get wet and dry quickly? We want to enjoy it but don’t want to get sick on the trip.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]