Wetlook-Online

Message # 78091.1

Subject: Hello Re:Say what?!

Date: Fri 09/08/19 16:00:01 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Healthy and Safety rules have always been a problem viz public swimming pools, and it goes beyond clothing, because in the 1960's and 70's when I grew up in the UK they would not only prohibit clothing in the pool they would REQUIRE that all people with long hair MUST wearing a bathing cap as well. This rule is still in effect in places like Japan.  Clothing and long hair were considered to be unhygienic and pool rules were enforced, not only that, but in the public pools I went to you were required to go thru a foot bath and wash your feet before entering the pool as well.   In later years the water parks used to have bans on clothing, especially jeans and t shirts, because there were many accidents where the clothing caught on the water slide and ejected people from the water slide.

Germany was the first country to eliminate all these clothing and hygiene bans, and now we have cultural changes because of Islamic and Asian traditions that do not permit exposing skin, so today you have many fully clothed water parks in India and South Asia (but none in the USA).

When you say

>Heck, the pools have signs with an X over shorts and a green circle around what Americans know as Speedos.

Interestingly in Florida and in many parts of Asia I have seen signs with an X mark over a picture of  a THONG.....because they ban thongs, so for some countries wearing a thong is a worse crime than wearing jeans in the pool.

Health and Safety inspectors often focus on the wrong things, because if they really wanted to have a pristine pool with no unhygienic contaminants they should not only ban clothing, but ban all bathers with long hair who do not swear and swim cap, and ban all children under the age of 7 from being allowed in an adult pool, because we all know what young kids do when they are in the pool .... as the old joke goes ... A parent complaining to a pool attendant

"why have you banned my little Johnny from using the pool

"because he was peeing in the pool"

"Oh come on ..... all little kids do that"

"Yeah ....  but not from the top diving board !!!"

MK

In reply to Message (78091) Angry Say what?!

By Anonymous - pl Fri 09/08/19 08:08:15 GMT

I always wondered why I couldn't find swimming pool events where people could swim in clothes, like Germany has now I know.

https://kobieta.onet.pl/wiadomosci/burmistrz-lecznej-wskoczyl-do-basenu-w-ubraniu-sanepid-od-razu-zareagowal/lp0pyrh

Most of you don't read Polish, but the gist is this: the mayor of a town officially opened a long-awaited municipal pool. He made a splash -- by jumping in, clothed! Then Poland's health and safety watchdog noticed the video of the event, because it went a little viral.

AND THEY @#$&#$& CLOSED THE POOL.

In almost every other way, Poland's society is a lot more lax about rules than Germany. Heck, the pools have signs with an X over shorts and a green circle around what Americans know as Speedos. But I've never seen a lifeguard react to anyone's shorts, even when you could see the guy's underwear through the white fabric. So why this reaction? I don't get it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]