minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 08:24:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 78000.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up hmm dies this mean that..

Date: Sat 03/08/19 12:42:08 GMT

Name: joe uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
... the split of pantyhose/socks vs none of historically 95/5 will move more towards the 75/25 indicated by the poll? :D   or.. even higher as there might be some onmet demand in the past :)

thank you for doing that anyways and o hope to see some more variety in the past.

xxx

In reply to Message (78000.1) Hello Re:Paytyhose or no pantyhose - voting ended, here are the results

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 02/08/19 17:33:21 GMT

This is a win win for all sides, because no matter what you prefer, your voices will be heard.

The major producers like Eurowam and Mostwam already cover a myriad of topics and cater to all kinds of wet and messy subjects and clothing preferences anyway, so they will just continue to offer a wide variety of content to the fans, Their business model is to be a "Walmart" and to have as many different products available as possible and to cater to a wide and diverse base of fans.

Other producers may choose to have specialty stores that focus on one thing only, and that is cool too.

This data will merely encourage the major Producers to carry on offering the wide variety of scenes that they have already been offering for many years, so they will not change their strategies. What this data may do is encourage the smaller producers who have a more limited scope, to increase their scope and cover those topics that they currently do not cover.

In some cases, Producers may decide to change their vision, because most producers start out with the same vision I had, which was "I am going please myself and do what I like" but later I realized that doing only what I like was not covering my expenses, so I later changed my strategy to "I will try to cover as many topics as I can because that increases my fan base and therefore sustains my production expenses".

MK

In reply to Message (78000) Read This Paytyhose or no pantyhose - voting ended, here are the results html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Fri 02/08/19 10:27:47 GMT

Hi guys,

we had over 400 people who had some spare time and filled the poll.

Thank you ALL!
Here are the results so maybe other producers will benefit from this was well. Please note that one person could select more than one option so this is why the 436 total votes don't match the sum of the choices.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]