WetlookPro

Message # 77965

Subject: Peace Man oldtimers & newtimers

Date: Tue 30/07/19 00:22:24 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There was a posting that now went into archives. It was post number 77759. So instead of replying to that old message I decided to make a new message that would appear at the top of the forum!

It has been interesting to see how the wetlook community has evolved with the evolution of the Internet. I pretty much missed out on the wetlook community prior to the Internet. I suppose I joined right at the very end of the pre-Internet era. Rob Blaine had posted a tiny ad in the back of Playboy magazine (I think it was) So I sent some payment and he mailed me his paper newsletter for MessyFun! That was just before discovering high speed Internet in college back in 1997.  ( i’m sure a few of you reading this posting suffered through the early stages of dial-up Internet?)

On one hand, I want to be envious of the new timers that have the information super highway available to them so they can quickly discover this interesting quirk with wet clothes is not a rare interest that only he or she alone possesses.

I suppose my thoughts continue onto a place where I want to make a confession. Perhaps the result might be excommunication?  I wonder if I can blame the expense of the Internet on this change in myself. In the days before the Internet, even the slightest momentary wet look seen in a television commercial would capture my full attention. Today, there is so much wetlook material available, I wonder if maybe my wetlook interests have been overwhelmed? It doesn’t excite me like it used to. I am 46 now, and several of you are older than me, and  seem to be very much interested in wetlook still. I used to be very nervous to go swimming in public. Maybe I’ve done it so much now, and I know I’m not one weird person out of millions to have this interest, but I do miss that thrill i used to get between wanting to get in the water something fiercely terrible, And yet being terrified to be discovered “swimming in my new clothes”

Anyway I want to say thank you to “the original” Wetfan. It is some small satisfaction to be mentioned as a member of this community. Sometimes I wonder if anyone notices how rarely I get to visit and post these days? Somebody asked about Wetkern wife? It’s not really my story to tell, but I think I can safely say that Elizabeth is no longer in the wetlook producing business. Although in someway, I would say wet Lorraine of wetfemme.com pretty much produces more less a similar product.  And there are many other former wetlook producers that are no longer producing. And there’s new producers that have joined the community.

Some of you might want to put on your tinfoil hats for my next comment! If you never heard about it before, a “carrington event” or a strong EMP will wipe out the Internet pretty good for at least a week if not more. If you never heard this before, spend a little time thinking about that. It might not happen, but if it does at least you’ll have a little bit of preparation on what you might do without Internet to entertain yourself!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]