minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 03/05/24 19:39:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77957

Subject: Question Flickr/error 100 help, anybody?

Date: Mon 29/07/19 19:26:26 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A few months ago Flickr required that I change my login, using a more complex password and my email.       No problem on the PC, but when I came to apply it to the Flickr App on my phone I couldn't get it to be accepted, and I stopped being able to look at my photos on the phone.    However it was still taking uploads from the phone, which was why I had installed it there in the first place, so I carried on as before, except that I had to trust that the "upload completed" message was accurate, and couldn't look at the actual pictures to check.    

Until Thursday last week, when it suddenly stopped accepting uploads.   Initially I wasn't worried, because the beach I was at was next to some chalk hills, and I knew from long experience that they are good (much better, oddly, than much harder rock) at blocking electronic communications - and indeed internet searches were not working reliably either.    However, back at the hotel I tried to upload them, and still no luck.    I tried logging in afresh, then did an "I have forgotten my password" message (even though I hadn't actually forgotten it) and applied the magic number it gave me.    Still no luck, I just kept getting "An error occurred. Please try again later (100)".    Presumably the "100" means error 100 - I tried looking that up but the explanation might as well have been in Hmong for all the sense it made to me!

I think I can guess why the uploads worked fine on Wednesday, but stopped working on Thursday.    On Wed evening I got fed up not being able to look at what I had uploaded and did an ordinary internet search for Flickr on my phone, not using the app, and went into my own pictures as if I was somebody else.     It seems likely that that is what has upset it.

I've looked through the Flickr help pages but not found anything which seems applicable.    As mentioned in post 77956 below I lost a load of pics through not having been able to upload them (and my own unnecessary panic!), so I do want to get the upload from the phone working again.    Is there anybody out there who can advise?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]