WetlookPro

Message # 77820.2.1.1.1

Subject: Read This A-S-L?

Date: Tue 23/07/19 02:16:31 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...And who else remembers that A-S-L means age-sex-location?

And as for heart attacks...

1)  about three years ago I was at my favorite lake, walking on a small boat dock.  I had a small stick with me that I was using to check how deep the water was. Two young ladies came walking up and asked me how deep the water was? I replied that it really wasn’t all that deep. They looked a little disappointed and I could tell they were talking and wanting to jump in the water with all their clothes on. So I started talking to them, to convince them where to jump in.  Pretty much right when we started talking my heart started beating very hard and fast. It pretty much felt similar to when you go to like a disco club or near some other loud noises where you can feel the sound vibrating your whole body! But this had happened before, so I wasn’t afraid of it. I think I was about 42 years old at that point.  I successfully convinced them that if they jumped in “cannonball style” at the deepest point they would be perfectly fine, as well as getting the instant soaking that they wanted on that hot summer day!  One of them had an iPhone and asked me to record it. I don’t think they ever posted the video on YouTube or anywhere else. They both jumped in and enjoyed their wet clothes for just a few moments, and then left. For anyone curious, they were just wearing T-shirts and one had shorts and the other had jeans. I vaguely recall they had some kind of tennis shoes on as well. The story was that they were hot after a day working for A landscaping company, and partly wanted to cool down, but partly for the thrill of jumping in the water fully dressed.   That is a strong memory, partly because that very very rarely happens to me!

2)  to add to the subject of heart attacks, there is a somewhat rare occurrence of a heart attack (usually fatal) caused by a blood clot. Similarly like with physical fitness, it’s more likely depending on your fitness level, and can happen even to athletes, although that is statistically rare!   So basically if you are at low risk for heart attack, getting excited over wetlook is not going to result in cardiac arrest! Really, I love that racing heart feeling because it really makes me feel alive!

HTH ( hope this helped)

In reply to Message (77820.2.1.1) None Yeah i have been in to this to

By Wetlooker2 - uu Sat 20/07/19 21:01:54 GMT

When i wasyoung and find some interest  of wetlook and i will be very excitement of it,

I really love wet clothes and I think this is not normal for me.

But when I be older i try to be more openminded about it, on internet not a problem

but talk about it with other people can make my heart go a little faster.....

But if you do it on daily basis I will be more relaxed and feel "now i can talk about wetlook like normal"

and that is it what i try to find, when i can be totaly relaxed to talk about going to swim clothed with other people.

I try to find more people who like this in Sweden, maybe i know 6 or maybe 10 people who like it like me.

In reply to Message (77820.2.1) Happy Isn't that more or less the definition of a fetish?

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 20/07/19 08:51:41 GMT

That its the thing that is most likely to turn you on, and feature in erotic dreams and daydreams.    Though I have to say that, although the sexual desire for wetlook during waking hours doesn't seem to have got any less as I've got older, erotic dreams largely ceased at around the age of 50.

And my wife, who is a retired doctor, keeps telling people that you can't 'give yourself' a heart attack by exercise, excitement or fright, you can only influence the timing of the heart attack you're going to have some time soon anyway because of your physical condition.   (In other words, "I agree with Nick" (sorry, British political joke from 9 years ago - I suppose you have to say it on Facebook these days))    The way to avoid a heart attack is not to smoke, and to stay fit and not overweight - in other words physical activities like sex which keep you fit will actually help avoid a heart attack.....

In reply to Message (77820.2) None Re:Dreaming about wetlook / Wetlook causing heart attacks?

By Nick - uu Fri 19/07/19 20:00:52 GMT

I’ll just start by saying “Sorry if this is TMI”, but my very first “wet dream”, yeah, you know, what happens in the early stages of puberty, was caused by dreaming of wetlook (myself getting wet), which was also the case for almost all of my subsequent “wet dreams”. As time went on, it became dreams of a woman / multiple women getting wet, in some cases specific models from my favourite Wetlook producer(s). I think this is totally normal and that we are not alone.

As for the heart-attack portion, I wouldn’t say wetlook is more prone than any other sexual encounter / fantasy / fetish to cause extreme excitement to the point of serious tachycardia (abnormally rapid heart rate), so I wouldn’t be worried, haha. Besides, if intense excitement leads to a “heart-attack” or any other similar heart complication, that would most likely be the result of an existing condition or illness.

So keep enjoying wetlook and don’t worry about it killing you ;)

Cheers

In reply to Message (77820) Sad Dreaming about wetlook / Wetlook causing heart attacks?

By Skelenton - gb Fri 19/07/19 18:03:50 GMT

Two things to discuss here.

Firstly, is it just me or does anybody else have frequent erotic dreams involving their wetlook fantasies?

It happens to me once or twice a week. Either it's a dream featuring (an unknown) young woman getting wet wearing my favourite items of clothing and footwear. Or, it's actually me myself getting wet.

Secondly, can wetlook cause a heart attack? What I mean is something like this:

Some years ago when the internet was really slow, a wetlook producer or the first time made a video featuring very close to my ultimate wetlook fantasy. In the half hour it took to download, the anticipation made we so excited that I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Thumbs Up

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]