minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 02/05/24 20:45:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77507.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Where can I swim wearing my boots?

Date: Tue 25/06/19 18:58:15 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There was a couple walking their dog the other day at the lake...shirts, jeans, and boots...I discovered... as they were all playing in waist deep water.   Could see the boots when the lady did a flip and started swimming on her back..  with purpose...nobody gave them a second thought..
In reply to Message (77507.3.1.1.1) Talking Re:Where can I swim wearing my boots?

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 25/06/19 11:07:13 GMT

Sounds like you're looking for the opposite of what I search for - I look for places with lots of people, some of whom will hopefully also go in fully clothed!    However, I do know what you mean - I have periods when I'm feeling self-conscious about it too.

Sorry to be a bit discouraging, but you can never GUARANTEE not to be seen, other than in a private pool - I remember swimming in a seemingly deserted cove at the very end of the very lightly populated Island of Coll in the Scottish Hebrides, and yet in the island's only bar that evening somebody asked me if I'd enjoyed my swim (though in mitigation he had been a long way away while I was actually swimming and wouldn't have been able to see what I was wearing, he only knew it was me because I'd passed near him on the way there).    And the risk is that if you're too furtive about it anybody who does see you might think you're a suicide risk - or a people smuggler!    

However, I would suggest that you find a quiet stretch of coast (probably one that is backed by cliffs and therefore only accessible at a few places, but where it is possible to walk along the foot of the cliffs at low tide) then just walk along the beach "exploring", as many people do (and many wearing wellies to do it), and when you feel comfortable just slip into the water.     It is of course important to check the tides first, to avoid the risk of getting trapped - I would suggest that you set out 3 - 4 hours after high water, so that the tide is lowish but still going out - you can check on this website: http://www.ukho.gov.uk/easytide/EasyTide/SelectPort.aspx (don't forget to change the 'daylight saving' box to '1 hour').    

I would strongly suggest that you get into your head that you are exploring, and behave like somebody who is simply enjoying walking along the beach and looking at the natural things found there.    If you seem to be uninterested in your surroundings but keep swivelling your head around checking for watchers you'll look suspicious (though if you take a photograph after looking around they will assume you were checking for the best view).

Hope you can find something that works for you, anyway.  

In reply to Message (77507.3.1.1) None Re:Where can I swim wearing my boots?

By Skelenton - gb Tue 25/06/19 06:43:14 GMT

My wellies, because they'll dry out easily. Is it best if I find  quiet, shallow sea water to swim in?
In reply to Message (77507.3.1) None Re:Where can I swim wearing my boots?

By Skelenton - gb Tue 25/06/19 06:36:05 GMT

Hi Laura, please can you tell me what kind of boots you have swam in? And do they get heavy and weigh you down during simming?
In reply to Message (77507.3) None Re:Where can I swim wearing my boots?

By Messylaura - ex Mon 24/06/19 23:54:25 GMT

At night when its raining is always a good one if you worried about getting seen, less people about on wet nights and by time you get home you just be wet from the rain

if you are driving back the sensation of the water in your boots sloshing around when you corner hard or brake hard is cool, but do bare in mind the heavier boots might make lifting boots slower for driving

if you want to try it during the day this week would be a good time as its gonna be pretty hot, but you much more likely to be seen, its all about you getting used to you doing your thing and not caring if you get seen, alot easier for some and alot harder for others depending on personal circumstance i know.

there is a bristol splunch comming up in august, me and my partner always go for walks through the fountains there fully clothed, check umd for the date, its a normal pub meet but those fountains are too tempting

In reply to Message (77507) None Where can I swim wearing my boots?

By Skelenton - gb Mon 24/06/19 18:30:41 GMT

I really want to try swimming wearing my boots, to see what it feels like.

Where in the UK can I legally do this?

I'm also embarrassed easily, and I'm scared somebody might see what I'm doing.

Any ideas?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]