Wetlook-Online

Message # 77064.3.1

Subject: None Re:Stop stalking(kids) wetlook

Date: Mon 13/05/19 06:05:04 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I also noticed this guy since months. Seems to be a crazy obsession, because he is obviously "everywhere". Not always, but often on teens and younger. And german-speaking.
In reply to Message (77064.3) None Re:Stop stalking(kids) wetlook

By corsair - uu Mon 13/05/19 05:44:34 GMT

Best not to interact at all.  

There is someone who searches out wet boots videos and photos, and *everywhere* he's been I see the same "Did your boots keep your feet dry?"  

Don't ask, and don't interact. Especially if they are underage!   All it takes is some curious questions, and the creep-o-meter kicks in for these women and they quit posting.

The very act of interacting kills the very behavior that we want to see.

There was a fashion blogger who posted very elegant fashions combined with boots.  And the pervs kept posting comments to the point where she was posting to warn other fashion bloggers about the fetishists.

So she quit posting the wonderful photos.  The idiots who couldn't just enjoy the photos wound up killing the goose laying their golden eggs.

Observe,but don't interact.

In reply to Message (77064) Angry Stop stalking(kids) wetlook

By Anonymous - uu Sun 12/05/19 18:52:38 GMT

This person uses the alias : Artyfrancesco ( on insta) And he stalks  multiple people. I’ve been checking him for 2 weeks now.  I startet it because he posted an comment on a 16-years Old girl I KNOW.

Please don’t make Wetlook an obsession. Don’t comment al those photos you don’t even know those people.

This if for al those wetlook obsessed people.  Kids are not fun to watch !!!  Gross Angry

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]