WetlookPro

Message # 76094

Subject: Video Squishing around in sopping wet sneakers! html

Date: Sat 02/02/19 19:35:44 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: Arielwambabes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sopping Wet Sneakers Go Squish!
"Ariel's wet Nike cheerleading shoes make noises as she walks around!"

* This scene is just $5 Sunday 1/22--Monday 1/23 only! Then it goes to regular price!

Hey guys! It's Ariel here :) This is a custom video that I filmed recently. It's all about getting my Nikes soaking wet and then walking around and making them go Squish! I just got home from the gym and I'm hot! Especially my feet inside my sneakers! I use my water bottle to squirt cool water inside and outside of my shoes but it just isn't cooling me down! I decide to try putting my feet, still in my shoes and mismatched ankle socks, into the tub that's ankle deep with cool water. I get my socks, sneakers and the ankles of my pants soaked and then I want to walk around outside the tub so I head for the kitchen to make some squishing noises on the tile floor! I walk around and my feet in my sneakers make lots of silly and sexy noises! I go back to the tub, because now I want to soak the rest of my clothes and body in the tub! I get in and drench my black Victoria's Secret Pink sweatpants, white sports bra and pink long-sleeved baggy cotton t-shirt. My whole outfit is from Victoria's Secret Pink actually, except the shoes and socks lol :)

Once again soaked, I get out and start to walk around in the kitchen, once again making lovely squishing noises when I walk. I roll up my pants legs and then sit on the ground and take off my shoes to rearrange my socks in some different, sock fetish types of ways :) :) So then I put my shoes back on and get in the tub again! I take off the shoes once in the tub and change into another pair of mismatched socks, this pair has one white and one orange ankle sock. I put my shoes back on and once my clothing is fully saturated again I get out and take another stroll around my kitchen to make more wet sneaker sounds! I use my water bottle to squirt more water inside the shoes and onto the outside, making them extra squishy! I walk around more and make lots of sneaker noises, then sit and take the Nikes off and rearrange these socks as well. Put my shoes back on, make more sneaker noises and then take them off a final time to squish around in my socked feet in the puddle I made on the floor!

It's all about the wet socks man :) :) lol

Starring the following model:

Ariel Andrews
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]