WetlookPro

Message # 67246.2.1

Subject: None Re:Ordering from Sarah wet jeans problem

Date: Wed 11/05/16 22:48:16 GMT

Name: Sarah wet jeans us

Email: wetjeanssarah@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

GUYS, PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ORDER CLIPS AND THE WEBSITE THAT IS REPRESENTING ME DOES NOT PROVIDE THE CLIPS. I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE BEING DEVELOPED NOW & JUST WAITING FOR IT TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE END OF MAY  AND YOU CAN PURCHASE DIRECTLY FROM ME. THE  CLIPS4SALE SITE FOR THE MOST PART BEEN VERY GOOD BUT I DO NOT WANT ANYONE SPENDING MONEY AND NOT GETTING THE VIDEOS.    SARAH
In reply to Message (67246.2) None Re:Ordering from Sarah wet jeans problem

By Tightwejeans - Aboveall4x4 @aol.com uu Tue 10/05/16 09:31:19 GMT

Yea I had a problem ordering a video from sarha site also they got my money but I didn't get no video and that was a couple of weeks ago and still never got to see the video that I paid for,I sometimes wonder if these sites are a scam because I tried another site to get pics and again they got my money but I never got the pics I kept trying to contact the website about it and they keep sending me the same exact message every time I send them something like a recording so I will never ever order anything from any of these sites ever again there's always problems
In reply to Message (67246) Question Ordering from Sarah wet jeans problem

By Lukter - us Tue 10/05/16 00:22:22 GMT

Hello! I'm trying to buy some clips from http://clips4sale.com/100399 but my credit card keeps getting rejected. I tried two cards, and no success. Anyone is having the same issue? I know the card is fine, because I have bought other things with it. Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]