minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 05/05/24 00:36:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 60514.2.1

Subject: None Re:MK:One idea to make it harder to win...

Date: Wed 05/02/14 16:55:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I did not do that. I do not use images directly from the internet with traceable links. For the latest competition I did not use one image...I use 6 different images and then I chopped those up and used small parts of those 6 images to create my own composited image, that was then uploaded to twitter and Twitter creates their own encrypted link for that image....so it would impossible for anybody to trace those 6 small parts of the image I created...here is how that composited image was stored on Twitter....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bfk9qUvCAAAf-cF.jpg:large

If you can right click and trace those  6 movies using a right click from that image,.....then you are a genius.....and you should apply for a job with the NSA or the FBI.

The competition was still won by a guy who did not use technical tricks and merely used his own personal knowledge of wetlook scenes...and he got all 6 movies using knowledge in his own head..

The biggest challenge is to create competitions are

a) not to make them  too easy to find the answers in 30 seconds by going to IMDB.com and Wikipedia....and

b) to be fair to those peoole where English is not their first language.

Item b) does not seem to be a problem, because so far most of the prizes have been won by wetlook fans who are NOT Americans or Brits....cos most of the winners have come from non English speaking countries.....which is interesting...because

it shows that they know just as much about wetlook trivia as Americans and Brits do.

The hardest thing is to try and use wetlook trivia and clues that are not easily found using the Google search engine.

MK

In reply to Message (60514.2) Mixed MK:One idea to make it harder to win...

By MK watch - uu Wed 05/02/14 07:01:10 GMT

How about not using movie stills and photos that I can "right-click search" on Google Images to find the correct answer in seconds.  Something a little less mainstream?
In reply to Message (60514) Film/AVI Wamtec Twitter links to vids and pics

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 02/02/14 20:08:05 GMT

The latest links to pics and videos are here

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV/media

FYI, the last 3 wetlook competitions where folks won free downloads were all won in less than 1 hour after I posted the competition on Twitter.

So...you have to follow my feed and be quick with your answers, because while I keep making these competitions harder, the wetlook experts still seem

to get the right answers within an hour of the competition being posted.

As the old saying goes - "the early bird catches the worm"

The next wetlook competition will be posted on Twitter and Facebook tomorrow

MK

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

https://www.facebook.com/wamtec

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.073 seconds to generate ]