WetlookPro

Message # 59821.2

Subject: Happy Question regarding outfits

Date: Wed 27/11/13 01:02:08 GMT

Name: love wet sneakers us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I noticed in your photosets when you get wet wearing sneakers you only wear your pink Converse all stars. Are Nike or Asics runners too nice or expensive to get soaked to you? Wetlook is more exciting when a woman isn't hesitant to get wet no matter how costly her outfit. Yeah a pair of Nikes or similar might be pricier and twice more than Converse, but wouldn't it be fun to not care and just dive in the water with them shoes socks clothes and all?

You wouldn't get frisky and have fun in the pool in a pair of expensive tennis shoes like Nike now would you Smiley. Surely you wouldn't treat them so bad.

Anyway you have great material on your site, and I hope you keep doing wetlook.

In reply to Message (59821) Dancing Sexy Winter Wetlook With Smiley & Olivia html

By xxSmiley - smileyrequests@gmail.com uu Tue 26/11/13 09:33:16 GMT

Hey guys! I have some bad news =( My youtube channel got deleted! so No more video previews. HOWEVER I'll be starting a new Channel where I'll be Vloging and taking you behind the scenes to some of my videos =) So you'll get to know me more and get to see what its like living a fetish lifestyle. This is my New Youtube Channel. I'll be posting my first Vlog VERY soon so don't forget to subscribe <3
ALSO, Here are some new pictures to my newest wetlook videos. I went with a fans advice and didn't wear a bra. You can see my nipples straight through my shirt. I was kind of a cold day but my boobs look great ;) And Olivia and I wore Thongs in our wetlooks. I have been getting alot of requests for me to wear and show off my thong. I hope you enjoy the images, Sorry I can't bring you amazing video previews anymore ='( Be sure to subscribe, share and show me love on my new channel.
Full length Videos Here.

*Don't forget to check out my other sites I have ALOT more content!!!
My Website.
My Youtube Channel.
My Twitter.
My Tumblr.
My Fetlife.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]