Wetlook-Online

Message # 40475.1

Subject: Hello Re: help with the clip

Date: Sun 14/06/09 09:23:03 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have lots of those shows (clothes races games with nurses, school uniforms, flight attendants etc) on old VHS tapes from the early 1990's, and those shows were only on the air in the 1980's to early 1990s'. I have not seen any new shows on Japanese tv like this since the mid 1990's, so I do not think they do that any more. When I was living in Taiwan in the early 1980s, they also had similar gameshows on tv in Taiwan too....cos I have an early VHS recording of a swimming pool clothes race game that I taped in Taiwan in 1981 too.

Basically....all such gameshows are invented in Japan, and then they get copied in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea and most other Asian countries. Such is the case with the more recent "Hole in the Wall" game and "Wipeout".....i.e. invented in Japan....and then copied in 40 other countries too.

The difference today is...the pool gameshows were much better in the 1980's than they are today...when the girls dressed like girls in a femine style clothings with no obtrusions....., because today we live in an era of political correctness and LAWYERS...so the contestants are "dumbed down" and made to wear unsexy crash helmets, kneepads,armpads and all kinds of unsexy protective gear....topped off with gender-neutral prison jumpsuits or t shirts and shorts.

As Shakespeare said in Henry VI - part 2 - "Lets Kill All the Lawyers"    (for they have ruined wetlook)

MK

In reply to Message (40475) Hello help with the clip

By wet luver - uu Sat 13/06/09 20:50:23 GMT

hi guys , i remember i used to see those game shows on asian tv ,girls in the show have to get into pool with bikini and change to school gilrs or something in the pool , and see how fast they can do it ! its a great wetlook , can anyone help ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]