WetlookPro

Message # 31829.2

Subject: Hello Re: Game Show

Date: Sat 29/09/07 14:49:30 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....the title they gave it is wrong. This is "The Jacky Show" from Taiwan. They have been doing this game for the past 3 months and I have collected about 20 of these scenes on tape so far. They just had another round of girls getting pushed into the pool in party dresses this morning on satellite too. I have a stack of 40+ DVDrw disks with all these scenes on...pending editing....and will get around to editing them and making clips later this year.

For those of you who have sat dishes in the USA...you can see this show every Saturday morning at 9am eastern time on the TTV channel from Taiwan (available on Dish Network). If you miss the 9am show (2hrs long)...it is repeated 2 more times during the weekends too.

FYI....since The Jacky Show invented this wet game 3 months ago....it has now been picked up in the Philippines and they are not doing the same wet game on Filipino TV every monday on their show called NUTS. You can watch that show repeated twice each monday on the GMA Filipino channel (available to Direct TV dish users). That is why I have both Dish Network and Direct TV dishes...cos all the best Chinese channels are on Dish Network...but all the nicer Filipino channels are on Direct TV dish systems.

BTW...aside from that dunking the pool game they play on The Jacky Show.....that is a 2hr show where they do other wacky wet stunts too...i.e. last week....they decided to set up a portable bath in the streets of Taiwan...and they got a nice model in her dress to take a bath in the street in her dress...and the people walking by could wash her hair....it was a dare stunt...to see if the model would take a fully clothed bath in the street.

There are lots of wacky shows in Asia these days....and none of this happens in USA....only in Europe and Asia do they do wacky stuff. FYI last week on the Italian RAI channel...they had an awesome scene where the show hostess in her evening dress...climbed up a ladder and took a bath in a giant champagne glass...I only captured that scene by accident...I had no idea it was going to happen...and I did not have my recorders turned on. However...one of the nice features of a DVR is....you do not have to have the recording turn on...you can back things up to the last 90 minutes that just aired...cos it is constantly saving the data streams to the hard drive...so I was able to back up the show and burn a dvdrw from it.

MK

In reply to Message (31829) Film/AVI Game Show

By vawofh - gb Sat 29/09/07 11:52:24 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zDYNHSAj8

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]