Wetlook-Online

Message # 23144.3

Subject: Hello Re: computer question from a total computer illiterate amateur

Date: Thu 22/06/06 01:31:34 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You can also simply click on START, then click on My Computer. Look for Local Disk (C:) then right click on Local Disk C; then left click on Properties a window will then open showing you a graphic indicating how much of your hard drive is used and how much space is still free for storing files.
In reply to Message (23144) Help Me computer question from a total computer illiterate amateur

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 21/06/06 22:37:56 GMT

Not OT, because I am mainly talking about my collection of wetlook pictures!

How many pictures can I save to my hard drive before it is full?  I have a Compaq Presario SR1500NX with an 80 gigabyte hard drive and 256 megabyte RAM.  I only use this computer for the internet and sometimes the built-in solitaire and pinball games because that is all I know how to do with a computer.  Since December, when I first figured out how to save pictures, I have saved 305 puctures as of right now.  Probably an average file size of 1 2/3 meg per picture, with some only 1/2 meg and a few over 10 megs.  How soon will I run out of storage space?  

Also, how do you save a picture to a CD-ROM?  I  must sound like a complete idiot to actually be asking this, but I know almost nothing about computers.  When i went to school, we were using DOS and 5 1/4 inch floppy discs!  Writable CD-ROM drives hadn;'t been invented yet.  How do you save pictures to CDs and how do you load them back to view them?  I wouldn't know where to begin!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.076 seconds to generate ]