minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 20:32:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 9965.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Best wetlook movie of the year-the day after Tomorrow........

Date: Sun 02/05/04 06:51:51 GMT

Name: Tobewetornottobethatisthequestion uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wow, I never though there were such gullable people still within North America but I guess I stand corrected. The truth is that in order for a tidal wave to hit New York or anywhere near there is would first have to travel past Newfoundland, PEI, Nova Scotia and a few other places before it reaches New York, but in a typical American thinking the first impact would be, of course, a US state. But why I think your gullable is becuase we still don't know of the effects of global warming or if infact we are causing any changes, because the earth has a natural cycle that it follows where the temperature continuously varies through thousands of years. There are generally two theories, the first is that the polar ice caps are melting and will resulting in higher ocean levels, however in order for a tidal wave to be created in the north or south pole and reach new york with such force is almost moronic. The second and more plausible theory is that the earth naturally introduces more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere through the natural erosion of rocks in which case the earth has a natural way of keeping the temperature at a somewhat constant state.

This movie to me looks like another peice of crap and I personally think that even the wetlook will be crap but thats my opinion and I kinda hope I'm wrong. Well anyways that's my rant, I'm just sick and tired of these movies focussing on the US when the US is only a small portion of the world!

In reply to Message (9965.1) Hello Re: Best wetlook movie of the year-the day after Tomorrow........

By Anonymous - us Sat 01/05/04 23:31:38 GMT

I want to see that movie too! Not so much for the wetlook as for the special effects! I loved that movie"Deep Impact" and critics say this movie is deep impact;volcano;and earthquake all rolled into one! If you like books with a realistic survivalist theme I recommend "Lucifers Hammer",(if you haven't already read it),what makes this movie scary is that it COULD happen due to pole shifts or whatever,(I'm no scientist),several seers have predicted a flooding of the east and west coast of America one day! Will it happen in our lifetime? I don't know,it's possible.That's why I refused to watch that recent remake of "Dawn of the Dead"! The commercials for the movie scared the sh*t out of me because that's exactly what it would be like if we faced a biological attack! "walking dead people".Sorry to get all "doom and gloom" on you,I'm just very pessimistic of the future at the rate things are going,now it's like even if we had a perfect society without crime and whatnot,now we gotta worry about devastating weather?! Some say England will suffer through an "ice age" by 2012 I think it was! We can't worry about something we can't control.
In reply to Message (9965) Hello Best wetlook movie of the year-the day after Tomarrow........

By NaturalBornChaos - us Sat 01/05/04 11:03:25 GMT

Besides looking like a killer movie(I'm a big am coast to coast fan,and Art Bell, on eof the hosts,wrote the book that this is based on,the Quickening)

lets see,lots of torrential rain/tidal waves

there has to be tons of wetlook here

check out the site and the trailer

http://thedayaftertomorrow.com/

(hope this link works)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]