Wetlook-Online

Message # 990.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: A

Date: Thu 21/11/02 15:52:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You just register and give your email...thats all...it's a free download. You do not give any credit card information.
In reply to Message (990.2) Confused Re: A

By Jimbob - gimbob@cox.net us Thu 21/11/02 15:08:52 GMT

It wants me to sign up before I can download anything. Doesn't sound like a 'preview' to me. Is this what you did  MK?
In reply to Message (990) Hello A "goldmine" of stuff on this site

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 21/11/02 04:35:21 GMT

OK...this is a job for those of you who are good at surfing and like to monitor what new stuff gets posted every few weeks on certain sites. I don't have the time to do research these days...so I will just start the ball rolling by telling you of a GREAT new FREE resource to download vintage wetlook video clips...I will just tell you where it is, and give you a couple of GREAT examples of vintage wetlook films I found online...and now it's up to you folks to keep monitoring this site and do some more digging...cos I only had the time to spend 15 mins on this, and there is over 3500 hours of vintage films online at this site...so I did not have the time to input all the keywords to go looking for more stuff.

The site is

http://www.britishpathe.com/index.cfm

and contains over 70 years of British Path newsreels dating back to the 1920's. The bad news is...they are way too expensive to order on tape or dvd (at about $50 for each 1 minute clip)...but the good news is, most of them are available as free downloads to your disk at a lower res of 128kbps.

Go to the site and start typing in your favorite keywords. 2 awesome online videos I found immediately were the 1966 short film called BATH IN YOUR BEST CLOTHES...which features a man and woman fully clothed in the bath...demonstrating a new drip dry fabric that can be dried after getting wet, and has no creases. You see the girl in a dress in the bath and then in the shower...neat stuff for 1966.

Then I found another film called POLICE LEARN UNDERWATER RESCUE which features a fully clothed police woman teaching water rescue in the pool.

Then there is the classic UNDERWATER WEDDING scene most of us have seen before...numerous BAPTISM videos if you use that keyword...and thats all I have time to look for. See what else you can find.

The BATH IN YOUR BEST CLOTHES video should blow your mind !!

JJ should enjoy this stuff

MK

ps...if you find any more stuff on this site...please let us know the titles so I can download them.

pps...some videos are not yet online...but the descriptions for them look very promising...one clip is from a film festival with Gina Lollobrigida in the 1960's...and it ,mentions that an Italian actress is seen jumping in the pool fully clothed...but that video is not yet online..it says COMING SOON...so let us know when that one goes online.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]