Wetlook-Online

Message # 9884.5.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Reality

Date: Wed 28/04/04 13:58:29 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds like a recurring theme... sorta like the Playboy games (as I think you've referred to before), only with a wetlook or WAM angle.

Seems to me, the only potential sticking points are:

1.  Money (isn't it always!)

2.  Safety.

If you're going to structure competitive events around gratuitous wetlook (as we are all anticipating), any physical challenges in a swimming pool might pose some genuine safety issues (which could introduce a genuine fear factor: fear of drowning!). I'm sure you're an old hand at this sort of stuff, MK, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway. If you think Fear Factor stunts are getting wimpy, perhaps this is the reason.

In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Reality

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 28/04/04 04:40:52 GMT

It would not be difficult to stage our own fear factor games. All it needs is at least 4 producers to commit to providing a team of 2 girls each to represent their company, and for us to agree upon an ideal location where we could all meet....i.e. preferably someplace nice and warm (have you ever noticed...with the CBS Survivor series...they have had 7 seasons of that show...and never once have they picked a cold climate...they only pick hot places to do their shows).

Of course, another challenge would be...to devise wetlook games that would be a fear or a challenge...cos with all the experienced wetlook models that the top producers have these days...getting wet for them is no fear or challenge at all...so some other challenging elements would need to be introduced...cos merely getting wet is all too easy. Each producer should probably dream up some things they know their girls could do...where they think girls from other companies could not do it. In my case...the obvious strength of my models would be in underwater escape acts and anything involving breath holding or underwater swimming tasks. Other producers may see their girls strengths as sheer gutsiness to do outrageous things in public....e.g. stick a portable bath tub in the back of a pickup truck...and then see who can drive all thru town with a girl taking a bath in sexy lingerie...withOUT getting pulled over by the cops...ha ha. (btw...we have done that stunt already...only we did it with 6 girls having a pie fight on the back of a pickup truck while driving thru main street...and we managed to avoid the cops alright)

Some games could be as simple as a relay race in the pool with the girls having to change clothes each time they reach the end of the pool.

Of course...if you are into the Japanese gameshow way of doing things (i.e. endurance tests)...then you get 4 bath tubs and fill them blocks of ice and ice water...and then see which girl can last the longest in freezing water.

Merely getting wet is all too easy....the games would have to be challenging in order to test the skills or endurance of the girls.

mk

In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1.1.1.2.1.1) Wink Smile Reality

By WG hubby - ca Wed 28/04/04 03:28:50 GMT

I know you all think I've gone off the deep end for even mentioning the idea about some of our favourite wetlook gals appearing on the reality program Fear Factor.But you have to admit the concept certainly does get ones imagination running.The Reality of it all is that it probably will never happen.Not for a minute did I ever think it would. But if ever given the chance you can bet it would be the best fearfactor ever. We are so lucky to have these beautiful women at the touch of our fingers via our computer screen.Some of us like myself are lucky enough to be married to one of them.Yes very lucky indeed! Mark's idea of staging our own wetlook games somwhere is a very good idea.It would take a lot of planning though.What a great chance it would be to meet one another.Sort of a fanfare where each model,producer could sell cd's,tapes,memberships ect.Also meet some of your favourite models in person.Far fetched? Not really.With enough support this can happen.Buying memberships,tapes ect. brings us that much closer to the day this will be "REALITY"    take care,, WG Hubby
In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1.1.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: ATTN. Graham---HUH????

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 28/04/04 02:27:54 GMT

My 2 cents is....there is no "Fear" in the Fear Factor challenges any more...and they need to introduce that element back into the game. What I mean is...assembling a bunch of studs, hunks, supermodels etc...and asking them to show off their buff bodies and bravado...is not a fear to these people. This is what they are BEGGING to do. These are egotistical people who thrive on showing off their bodies and what they can do...hence there is no fear element to them. Do you know what the number one fear most people have is...it is the fear of public speaking. To make this show interesting, they need to hit the raw nerve of where real fears lie...and getting macho people to do macho stunts they totally want to do anyway, to show off.. is not a fear. A more interesting fear for these folks would be...the fear of embarrassment. Eating bugs is easy to do - but lets see how many of these women would shave all their hair off and make themselves look unattractive for a stunt !!!

From a wetlook standpoint, I would like to see some challenges that test how much nerve people have....e.g. like going to a public swimming pool where everybody else is wearing bathing suits...and being the only one swimming in a full business suit...or taking a plunge in the fountain at a shopping mall...and then walking around the shopping center in dripping wet see thru clothes...and enduring the stares people would give you.

We are wasting our time writing letters to FEAR FACTOR to get them to change from using bikinis to using clothing. All you have to do is examine the gratuitous camerawork that they do...whenever a girl gets ready for a stunt...the cameraman does a very slow pan up and down the body..as the girl peels off her top and reveals her bikini. The camerawork is so gratuitous and lingering on panning up and down the girl's body as she reveals her bikini...it is clearly obvious that the show intends to exploit those bikini shots as much as they can for ratings. Bottom line - bikini girls and bikini shots bring ratings....jeans shots do not...so clothing is a lost cause on this show, cos they clearly aim to exploit the bikini shots as much as they can...as with that other show DOG EAT DOG too.

Our best hope for a wetlook Fear Factor...is if we do this ourselves...i.e. book a venue for 3-4 days this summer...and several of the producers attend and bring their own team of 2 girls, and we stage our own wetlook Fear Factor events for producers and spectators. If 2-3 other producers are interested in a challenge like this (i.e. a team of my girls versus yours etc), then email me for a chat, cos I know of a few good locations I could book for such an event.

MK

In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1.1.1.2) Confused Re: ATTN. Graham---HUH????

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 27/04/04 14:11:23 GMT

how'd I get involved in this Confused K, I nominate Naughty Natalie from Styx Wink Smile She'll do anything, anywhere Tongue
In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1.1.1) Help Me ATTN. Graham

By WG hubby - ca Tue 27/04/04 10:14:28 GMT

Graham, We need you to pitch these idea's to Fear Factor.Please help.Wetinred said he would give you a hand too.
In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: Re: FEAR FACTOR

By WG hubby - ca Tue 27/04/04 10:07:31 GMT

So right you are.Beautifully perfect!
In reply to Message (9884.5.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: FEAR FACTOR

By Scotty - scottbrochert@hotmail.com us Tue 27/04/04 09:21:23 GMT

Maybe Julie of Wet Free Spirit would also go?  Tiffany of Waterworld 501?
In reply to Message (9884.5.1) Wow Re: Re: FEAR FACTOR

By WG hubby - ca Tue 27/04/04 03:24:03 GMT

Way to go Tyra! Ker- SplaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSH !!!!!!!!!
In reply to Message (9884.5) Band Re: FEAR FACTOR

By Tyra - model.tyra@wetlook-online.com de Tue 27/04/04 03:00:50 GMT

What a great idea Dancing I would definitely join the party !!!

In reply to Message (9884) Idea FEAR FACTOR

By WG HUBBY - ca Mon 26/04/04 21:04:22 GMT

This weeks fear factor could have been so great yet ended up very lame. 6 models taking part in three water theme stunts.The outfits they were wearing before each stunt started would have been great had they worn them.Nope ,,they stripped down to swimsuit just before they entered the water.And the whining and complaints of how cold the water was went on and on.  Watergirl would have definately walked away with the money had she been in the contest. Now here's an idea for you.Imagine this. A new fearfactor with all water stunts. Contestants are  Watergirl,Tyra and Morgan.Now I figure that would make for a very interesting program.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.062 seconds to generate ]