WetlookPro

Message # 974.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Hey, psst - Brian..

Date: Wed 20/11/02 06:09:56 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian ar

Email: crazygink@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The war was 21 years ago.

Most Argentines I have spoken to never wanted the war any more than the Brits did.

As one put it, it was just a drug-crazed general.

The generals and the corrupt politicians since have ruined a once great country.

The people here are friendly, open and warm.

Yet for reasons of corruption there are people literally dying of starvation while others grow fat.

When you see disabled people begging for food on the streets, or openly going through rubbish for anything they can use, then politics and patriotism seem a pretty unattractive opposite to plain humanity.

I have spent most of the day sorting through emails girls wanting work.  If it is at all possible I will squeeze in a shoot while I am here.

In reply to Message (974.2) Hello Hey, psst - Brian..

By Wetcasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Wed 20/11/02 05:43:56 GMT

No offense intended, but I hope none of the more patriotic Brits see the flag beside your nickname...
In reply to Message (974) Wow Unexpected WAM

By crazygirlsbrian - crazygink@netscape.net ar Wed 20/11/02 04:49:04 GMT

I'm afraid this is another "if only I'd had my camera" stories.

I was walking in the centre of Buenos Aries this morning as as I crossed a zebra crossing, two girls came running across and caught another girl in a skirt and white blouse and poured water over her.

They were also soaked through and had what looked like a little paint splattered over them as well.

I followed them (as they were running where I was going anyway) and outside a subway station were a large group of young people mainly girls, in a massive water fight.

Some of the girls were throwing flour and powder paint as well.  Any young person who stayed nearby for more than a few seconds quickly got a soaking.

Some of the lads started churning up the mud nearby and soon many of the girls ended up in the mud as well.

Unfortunately I am interviewing girls today, so I couldn't stop for long, but noticed that even walking by, my shirt had ended up with some water and paint on it.

A fantastic scene I couldn't put together if I paid for it!

I found one girl who spoke english, but no, she didn't want a job.  Pity, she looked sensational!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]