Wetlook-Online

Message # 974.2

Subject: Hello Hey, psst - Brian..

Date: Wed 20/11/02 05:43:56 GMT

Name: Wetcasual no

Email: wetcasual@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
No offense intended, but I hope none of the more patriotic Brits see the flag beside your nickname...
In reply to Message (974) Wow Unexpected WAM

By crazygirlsbrian - crazygink@netscape.net ar Wed 20/11/02 04:49:04 GMT

I'm afraid this is another "if only I'd had my camera" stories.

I was walking in the centre of Buenos Aries this morning as as I crossed a zebra crossing, two girls came running across and caught another girl in a skirt and white blouse and poured water over her.

They were also soaked through and had what looked like a little paint splattered over them as well.

I followed them (as they were running where I was going anyway) and outside a subway station were a large group of young people mainly girls, in a massive water fight.

Some of the girls were throwing flour and powder paint as well.  Any young person who stayed nearby for more than a few seconds quickly got a soaking.

Some of the lads started churning up the mud nearby and soon many of the girls ended up in the mud as well.

Unfortunately I am interviewing girls today, so I couldn't stop for long, but noticed that even walking by, my shirt had ended up with some water and paint on it.

A fantastic scene I couldn't put together if I paid for it!

I found one girl who spoke english, but no, she didn't want a job.  Pity, she looked sensational!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]