minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:25:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 9726.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook is in the eye of the beholder!

Date: Fri 16/04/04 20:53:56 GMT

Name: lj uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great post. Concise, and right on.
In reply to Message (9726.1) Idea wetlook is in the eye of the beholder!

By Pooldancer - us Fri 16/04/04 10:22:39 GMT

As an observer of "wetlook" for more years than I care to admit to, I have the following observation on wetlook "models"

It is more important that the woman be sexy wearing wet clothes that what "some people" think of her "look".

I have a clip tape of an Australian TV show, where two girls are fully dressed on a diving board over a pool.  One is a "real" person, while the other is what the media can describe as a "supermodel"  (Good looking, but thin and "cold").

Both did their "dive" into the pool.  The "supermodel" type appeared "bored" with the experience, and was little more than wet.  The "real" person seemed to really enjoy the dive, the dunking, and the wet clothing.  She came off as really sexy, and would be my choice for a "wetlook model".

Bottom line, it is not the clothes that make wetlook, but the girl in the clothes that make "wetlook" what it is today.  I have said before that "the more inappropriate the clothing for swimming, the more appropriate for wetlook".  I must also include the girl in that somehow, because she is the most important part, regardless of what "you" think of her physical appearance.

In reply to Message (9726) Exclamation NEGATIVE COMMENTS MAKE POSITIVE COMMENTS MORE WORTH !!!

By To Ikarus - gb Fri 16/04/04 09:14:50 GMT

If the Wetlook University Producer requests the opinion of wetlook fans and probably his costumers, he does not only want to hear "Great pix, beautiful as always...". Or should he count the positive comments to come to a serious result? I know the rules of this forum very well, but if somebody does wanna hear true comments, heīll get them. And they neednīt have to be negative! And stop getting angry of persons who critize any pics. And stop those stupid questions ("Does your wife look like a model?" or "Are you Brad Pitt?"). You neednīt have to be handsome to have a certain imagination of beautiful and not so beautiful ladies. If somebody says "She is fad!", then let her be fad to his mind. I hope, that critical comments wonīt be deleted by the administrator. NEGATIVE COMMENTS MAKE POSITIVE COMMENTS MORE WORTH !!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]