Wetlook-Online

Message # 9718.6

Subject: Exclamation Firewalls and Virus Protection

Date: Thu 15/04/04 23:59:51 GMT

Name: ray us

Email: ray_diaz1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Following up on Nigel's comment about firewalls and virus protection....

You MUST have virus protection installed on your computer, however, unless you are somewhat computer literate, do NOT install a personal firewall unless it is integrated part of the virus protection software.  

ZoneAlarm will cause many unpredictable and usually undesireable things to happen to your PC.  Do NOT install it unless you know what you are doing. It will conflict with other programs on your computer.

Ad-aware from www.Lavasoft.de is a good free spyware program and has proven to be compatible with most other software. Install it and scan frequently.

In reply to Message (9718) Angry Future of the forum

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 15/04/04 21:43:57 GMT

Well, I have been away for a week or so, only checking the forum, and my email every other day.  To be honestest, I am quite appalied at the pathetic postings.

Yes, there were a few adult links posted (which I normally remove as soon as I see them or someone reports them), but only a few.  These were far outweighed by all the bloody whingers posting messages about the forum going to hell , and needing more moderators, membership etc.

ONLY 3 PEOPLE followed the rules about invalid postings, and actually bothered to email me to tell me about them.

To re-iterate things for you people who really don't get it:

1 This is my forum, I am the moderator, I use the definitions and rules at the top of the forum.  Most people agree with and adhere to these, if you don't you are not welcome here.

2 There is no membership, and people can post 'anonymously', but their IP and routing information is logged, so I can track who they are. (Serious offenders have been dumped from the net after reporting to their ISP, and 1 was reported to their local police).  Requiring membership puts people off joining and posting, I want an open forum, where anyone can post, providing they follow the rules.

3 'Topless' and 'nude' links are not allowed unless there is some wetlook involved.  If there isn't then email me and the offending message will be removed.

That's it people, if you still don't understand, then I give up.

This forum is run on own of my dedicated servers, for free, it takes A LOT of bandwidth, and it takes A LOT of my time to run this, all done for free, I get very little support, and a lot of grief.

Oh, and one last thing, all you bloody irresponsible people surfing the net without a Firewall or AntiVirus - not only are you risking the contents of your own PC (which I personally don't give a shit about), but you are making your PC available for anyone to use to propergate viruses, Spam, and Denial Of Service attacks.  Install a free software firewall such as ZoneAlarm ( www.zonelabs.com ) and an AntiVirus package immediately.  You are not welcome on the forum otherwise.

If you don't do this, and you get infected, then tough, we we not want to know about it.  I reserve the right to add code to the forum in the future to block access to people who do not have this protection.  You are contributing to the current mess on the Internet.  Be responsible.

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]