Wetlook-Online

Message # 9698.2

Subject: Note Email me if you want space or a website

Date: Wed 14/04/04 18:43:28 GMT

Name: Graham (GrayHost) gb

Email: wwcf@grayhost.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Drop me a line if your interested in webspace, and/or a gallery system to display your photos.
In reply to Message (9698) Angry Webshots

By LuckyGuy117 - franklin779@hotmail.com us Wed 14/04/04 13:25:27 GMT

You know, I've been a lurker for some time now, and felt bad about not contributing anything to the WAM community.  So I set up a Webshots page, and with my girlfriends permission, posted some images of her having fun getting wet or messy.  As you may have noticed, all of the pictures protect her identity, so there's no way anyone could know who either of us are.  As an aside, it wouldn't really matter.

Webshots has repeatedly removed or made my albums private, to the point I considered removing them completely.  After the great time we had last evening (the pool in complete dress clothes including heels, hose, panties, skirt, bra, and blouse) I thought I'd give it one more shot.  Today, I see that not only have they once again made all my albums private, but I get this message below accusing me of copyright infringement.  Pretty amazing since I've taken every picture I posted!

Anyway, I quit.  I'm sorry it didn't work, and I have the greatest respect for those of you who continue to fight these inane battles.  My best to all of you.

We recently received notification that one or more of your images were uploaded in violation of U.S. copyright law, and, as required by law, we have deleted 6 image(s) from your Webshots photo albums.

If you believe this is a mistake, and you are the sole copyright owner of these photos and you can provide the appropriate documentation, please contact our Customer Support department at support@webshots.com.

The Webshots Terms of Use prohibit you from uploading photos that you did not take or other images that you did not create unless you have the permission of the copyright holder. The Terms of Use also prohibit you from uploading photos featuring individuals without the individuals' consent. This policy is designed to protect you from claims

for copyright and/or publicity rights infringements that could result in monetary damages to you.

Thank you for your continued participation in the Webshots Community and for your prompt attention to this matter.

Below is the list of photos we removed:

100_0102

100_0094

100_0091

100_0090

100_0083

100_0082

Sincerely,

The Webshots Support Staff

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]