MyWetloook

Message # 9671.1

Subject: Happy Re: Meeting up?

Date: Tue 13/04/04 13:02:32 GMT

Name: American Guy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You have a point! We get so involved with swapping pictures we forget that we all share a bizzare common interest and that we're real people!I think though that for most wetlook is an intensely personal matter that one does alone in the privacy of his(her?) bathroom.I am one of them!And good luck finding a woman who's really into it to join you,(unless you pay her if you catch my drift),it's a shame-I once in a while visit that"other" wetlook forum and guys are always posting to meet each other left and right! but I wouldn't want to have sex with them,that's another thing since it's so sexual in nature,(for us),inevitably if you get wet with another man you want to start making out or at least feeling each other!and I wouldn't feel comfortable with that! I'd get wet with other guys my age when I was younger and well nevermind. (lol!)
In reply to Message (9671) Hello Meeting up?

By CanadianGuy - uu Tue 13/04/04 06:33:04 GMT

Do people ever use this forum to find somebody to get wet with in real life? You know, meet in a hotel and have a hot-tub or shower with clothes on or something :-)

Just curious.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]