Wetlook-Online

Message # 9640.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Situation so far :-(

Date: Sun 11/04/04 22:24:53 GMT

Name: Ikarus pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yep, this week it's pretty rough. Male teenagers soak people of all ages just as it was summer. People tend to be furious as I suspected. The police gets calls every 2-3 minutes abou this and there has even been I fight reported in front of a church in Kielce Oooh . That's what I read on polish web-portals. No photos though. Or last years thubnails only. If some good photos emerge I will post links - but don't count on it. Anyway TVN24 (hot bird digital, europewide) is showing footage with some wet girls, but it's the type of stuff showing angry wet people & the police, not happy wet girls like last year. Oh well, maybe next year :-)
In reply to Message (9640.1.1) Hello Re: No good this year -> 8 to 12 degrees C in Poland

By One of ten Bruces - at Sun 11/04/04 20:47:12 GMT

ok, I see the temperatures too cold for trench at eastertime...

thank you for the information.

In reply to Message (9640.1) Depressed No good this year -> 8 to 12 degrees C in Poland

By Ikarus - pl Sun 11/04/04 19:49:23 GMT

Some photos to bad newspaper quality links on varius polish Internet papers and portals where given last ywar. It's something like the thai festival - but smaller. In the cites boys with buckets soak girls going to the church or the cinema or just getting out soaked. In the villages this usally involves traditional dress etc. Last year it wasn't worse the the Thai festival (even better - cause the girls dress in a nicer way here on Easter) [it was 22 degrees] I didn't no a single girl who was dry - and good footage was on Polish TV (especially the news channel TVN24 - some might have it), but this year don't count on anything good. It's only about 10 degrees celsius here with a miximum of 13 (for Warsaw - in some parts even less]. Of course some girls will get soaked, but they will probobly be furious and the police has said that soaking in cities with buckets will be treated like acts of hooliganism. I have to ride through the whole city of Warsaw today, so even though I am a wetlook lover myself I hope the police will do their job. Being wet at such water is no pleasure. Sad
In reply to Message (9640) Hello Smingus-Dyngus a Poland Easter-Waterfestival !!??!!

By One of ten Bruces - at Sun 11/04/04 18:17:37 GMT

Hi friends from Poland! I've read about the Smingus-Dyngus at easter. What kind of drech action is it? Have U links, photos and movies about?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.079 seconds to generate ]