WetlookPro

Message # 9639.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This My opinion & question on Moneybookers

Date: Mon 12/04/04 19:31:51 GMT

Name: Ikarus pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
But you see, using CC Bill has to go together with good customer service and flexibility as far as payments are concerned. Styx does that. Many other useres of CC Bill (and Paypal - which also has a very short list of countries) don't.

Anyway, it is not the processors foult. I mean, come on - I live in Poland. I see what it it like here. Germen stereotypes (Pole = thief) have too much truth in them! In the bieginning CC Bill accepted polish credit cards very well. Now it doesn't because to many people cancelled paynments. And our government turned it into... a law! You can cancel every paynment in 10 days!!! The bank has nothing to say. When you buy something "real" you have to give it back, but if you buy something "virtual" you get 10 days free. This has really been a pain in the ass for the normal population of Poland for the last years Depressed

Anyway, maybe becoming part of the EU on May 1st will change it. If not - you can always pay in another way or if you can't contact the site, you can ask a friend from another country to pay for you with his credit card (the USA or an EU country would be the best guess).

And a question, what do you all think of MONEYBOOKERS - especially their credit card payment. Sending the front & back of your credut card scanned to verify is somewhat an odd requirement. One untrustworthy person at Moneybookers headquarters and you might loose thousands of euro :-/

Ikarus

In reply to Message (9639.1.1.1.1) Read This Re: Re: Re: Re: payment problems?

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Mon 12/04/04 18:30:28 GMT

Styx uses CCBILL because it is so reliable and we get almost zero chargebacks (just $30 in over a year). The online systems and administration and support from them are all good. Therefore our administration time is small. S we can spend more time on shoots and updates.

We don't complain if people trade passwords - we just block them and they lose their money - end of story. Incidentally, we have other ways of signing up (that do not involve card payment processors) and we have a number of happy members from Russia and Poland (just two of the countries that are not "liked" by CCBILL). We don't plan to introduce further payment processors - we are very happy with CCBILL who provide an excellent and personal service to us and our customers. More processors equals more admin and less wetlook - not good for the customers.  :-)

In reply to Message (9639.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: Re: payment problems?

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Mon 12/04/04 11:24:02 GMT

There is a genuine problem with sites that use ccbill.

They seem to block an awful lot of countries.

Also if you are away from home, using a card from your home country, they block you.

Even when they aren't blocking countries, banks from many eastern european countries have problems with their system.

I am against password trading, but I must confess that it does seem unfair for webmasters to use ONLY CCBill (or any system that is so restrictive) and then complain when people are forced into illegal means to join a site they want to.

At least one site in this situation (NOT Styx) didn't even have the manners to answer emails from their potential customer, nor from me when I offered to accept payment from the customer at no extra charge and use my own accounts to join their site.  If that isn't ignorant I don't know what is.

Brian, www.crazygirlsinternational.com - with more payment options than any other wam site.

In reply to Message (9639.1.1) Read This Re: Re: payment problems?

By Graham (Styx) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sun 11/04/04 18:27:08 GMT

Steve is right. If anyone sends you a Styx password, we will track the access and you will get blocked. The person sending you the password loses their money and also gets blocked. I'm sure other producers will do the same. You are best to contact us directly (not on a forum).
In reply to Message (9639.1) Read This Re: payment problems?

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 11/04/04 17:42:57 GMT

Ur best bet is to contact the web masters from these sites and they can figure out someway to get subscriptions, not by asking ppl to give u a pass?????????!!!!!!!
In reply to Message (9639) Confused No Subject

By red - redrussian@rambler.ru ru Sun 11/04/04 17:04:07 GMT

i want to have membership all eromaxx,styx and other,but russian paymentsystem dont submit u.s. europ zone.send me pls ,anybody, pass.thnks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]