minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:37:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 9580.1.1.3

Subject: Confused Re: Re: Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

Date: Fri 09/04/04 12:36:27 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email: Interwet@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
LuckyGuy117--

Perhaps your young lady did not see my reply about what a perfect model of a woman you had to work with, how our styles and preferences of wetlook were so similar to what I try to capture on my site, told you that some of your pics were not working and asked that you e-mail them to me (ones not working).  You/she certainly got a very positive response from me.  Unfortunately, with me work schedule, I didn't get a chance to see the new pics you're refering to so hence could not respond.  I didn't see any e-mail or response from YOU or HER to the positive feedback that I sent you both.  Go back through the message archive and show it to her if you didn't happen to see it for some reason.   Regards,

IW2001.

In reply to Message (9580.1.1) Sad Re: Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

By LuckyGuy117 - us Fri 09/04/04 03:31:02 GMT

In slightly more than 2 days of viewing the site got over 6,000 hits... and not one person left a comment, which was all she asked for.  Because nobody seemed to care either way, she asked that I remove all pictures permanently.  Damn shame, because I have hundreds of images I could have shared if a small fraction of the people who looked at her pictures would have said something positive.  Our thanks to the fellows who left the positive comments here!
In reply to Message (9580.1) Hello Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

By Raistlin - gb Thu 08/04/04 20:55:08 GMT

Comes up no albums available for public viewing
In reply to Message (9580) Links My Little Chocolate Girl...

By LuckyGuy117 - us Thu 08/04/04 07:16:42 GMT

Hi All,

Since you seemed to like the office wear pics I thought I'd throw up a few more of some fun we had recently with chocolate syrup, jeans, shiny thong, white tanktop, and bra.  In fact fun would be an understatement!  If you like the pics, please comment on the site, she may be inclined to let me post some more revealing shots too!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.058 seconds to generate ]