Wetlook-Online

Message # 9580.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Happy Great!!

Date: Fri 09/04/04 13:41:04 GMT

Name: LovesHerWet uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the compliment!

We look forward to seeing more pics from y'all in the future, apple sauce sounds interesting!

In reply to Message (9580.1.1.2.1) Wink Smile Re: Re: Re: Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

By LuckyGuy117 - us Fri 09/04/04 09:20:35 GMT

Walt & LovesHerWet,

Thanks for the positive comments.  Since my girl and I are new to this sort of thing (posting pictures) I wasn't aware that you could post messages on Webshots unless you're a member - thank you for clearing that up.  Walt, thanks also for the reality check on lurkers... I should have realized that.  She keeps talking about an applesauce bath with the appropriate rinse down, so maybe you'll see a few pictures of that in the near future!  Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated.  And by the way, Mrs. LovesHerWet looks great, please post more!

In reply to Message (9580.1.1.2) Info Re: Re: Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

By Walt - us Fri 09/04/04 09:01:41 GMT

I wish she would understand that this is the norm. I ran a website that had about 6,000 hits per HOUR, and very little was made in comments. I am not trying to talk down at her or anything, simply pass on personal observations.

The Internet is not like a public performance and applause rendered for everything liked. I've found it to be a strangely private place in that respect.

On my site, I found a lot of repeat visits (left a cookie to separate first and repeat visits), so I felt people liked what they saw, but after about 1 Terabyte of data transfered, I can count the comments on one hand!

I hope your wife will reconsider some day, and allow you to resume posting some pictures. A still appreciate all you have done for the art of Wetlook.

In reply to Message (9580.1.1) Sad Re: Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

By LuckyGuy117 - us Fri 09/04/04 03:31:02 GMT

In slightly more than 2 days of viewing the site got over 6,000 hits... and not one person left a comment, which was all she asked for.  Because nobody seemed to care either way, she asked that I remove all pictures permanently.  Damn shame, because I have hundreds of images I could have shared if a small fraction of the people who looked at her pictures would have said something positive.  Our thanks to the fellows who left the positive comments here!
In reply to Message (9580.1) Hello Re: My Little Chocolate Girl...

By Raistlin - gb Thu 08/04/04 20:55:08 GMT

Comes up no albums available for public viewing
In reply to Message (9580) Links My Little Chocolate Girl...

By LuckyGuy117 - us Thu 08/04/04 07:16:42 GMT

Hi All,

Since you seemed to like the office wear pics I thought I'd throw up a few more of some fun we had recently with chocolate syrup, jeans, shiny thong, white tanktop, and bra.  In fact fun would be an understatement!  If you like the pics, please comment on the site, she may be inclined to let me post some more revealing shots too!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]