minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:21:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 9559.2

Subject: Hello Re: upcoming WAM movie alerts..

Date: Wed 07/04/04 13:38:58 GMT

Name: SoDak us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Julia Stiles gets soaked in a rain scene in "The Prince and Me."See the trailer at the official site.www.princeandme.com
In reply to Message (9559) Hello upcoming WAM movie alerts..

By Anonymous - us Wed 07/04/04 09:21:21 GMT

I almost forgot about it,during the kids choice awards there were promos for three different movies with WAM scenes in them! I can only remember two which are(1)"Ella Enchanted"-one scene shows her in a blue dress literally "frozen"above a barrel,then she "unfreezes" and crushes the barrel beneath her soaking her dress in red wine,and (2)"Mean Girls"-one girl dumps food on another girl in the cafeteria,another scene shows a girl falling into a bathtub,and yet another scene shows the hallway sprinklers go off soaking lots of people!In fact given a choice between the two movies I'd watch "mean girls"cause theres guaranteed at least three different wam scenes,(and possibly more),in that one.I won't talk about the Olsen twins gunging! (that wasn't erotic in the least!  LOL!)    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]