Wetlook-Online

Message # 95547

Subject: Pictures New on wam.tv html

Date: Mon 05/06/23 19:30:38 GMT

Name: Lara from Eurowam uu

Email: lara@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys! 🥰
New on wam.tv!
https://wam.tv/programs/t261c5p1-317779?categoryId=92630
As with all the other summer days, the day we met Lavinia was very hot. We were walking by a park specially created for extreme sports fans when I saw her walking towards us. Of course, I complimented her for her nice name, and she seemed nice from the start... I even told her a joke before I got to the point of the discussion, and that helped get her even more comfortable with the idea that we were there and we filmed her and everything. She told me that she knows English, but she would prefer to speak in Romanian, and I've made a deal with her that we will make the conversation half in English and half in Romanian. Lavinia is 21 years old, and she is a student at the local Navy university, and it was easy to figure out that she knows how to swim ;) Getting her to swim fully clothed for us was not hard at all... And because I was surprised, and I asked her why she agreed so quickly to soak her clothes, she told me that it was not the first time she had soaked her clothes... Every year she does it at the beginning of the swimming season. Well, judging by how she felt in the water and the fun she had, I can tell you that this girl soaks her clothes more than once every year... It was nice to find her and see how she played in the sea wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, socks, and sports shoes. I hope all the jeans and socks fans will like the update.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]